Translate

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ohio
I am a stay at home mom that just loves making cards!! I started Scrap booking 5 years ago and then was introduced to stamping and fell in love ever since. I have three children and a wonderful husband who supports my obsession with stamping!
Design Teams
Past Design Teams

Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Your Next Stamp Surprise Blog Hop Click HERE

Good Evening Everyone, I hope everyone had a GREAT Friday!!!! I would like to share a creation I made today for a birthday my daughter is attending tomorrow. I used the image LiLi's Birthday Cake from Inky Impressions. She's great for those girl birthday cards. I also couldn't wait to use these awesome stick pins I found at Archiver's recently. Hope you enjoy my creation today!!


I am entering this card in the following challenges

SSDS - Anything Goes

My Sheri Craft - In stitches

Wild Orchid - Stitching

For Fun - Something I have never used, these stick pins brand new!

Crazy For Challenges - Birthday

Thanks so much for stopping by I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!

Here's The Recipe

Image - Inky Impressions stamped in Momento Ink and Colored with Copics

Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Kioshi Basic Grey

Accessories - Wild Orchid Flower, Black Ribbon, Stitching, Black Pearls, Stick pins, Nesties


21 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so SWEET, I love her.

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is SUPER sweet girlie! LOVE this cutie and the stitching is fab!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute Crystal!!! Thank you for playing the C4C with us :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

She is super duper cute, Crystal! I am sure this card will be a huge hit at the birthday party! :)

Marjon said...

What a sweety,you colored her beautiful,great paper.

Grtzz Marjon

Mephisto said...

WOW, really sweet card hun!
Like this card very much!

Hugs
Domi

Anneke said...

She is really cute!
So great for a birthday card
Hugs Anneke

Wilma said...

Wowww....i love it! It's a cutie!
Hugs
Wilma

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw How sweet girlfriend!! Fab stitching and coloring!! I am sure that the recipient will LOVE it!!
Missing you my dear friend!
hugs!!
Chris

Angela said...

Oh so super cute, Crystal! She is precious gf!!! hugs, Angela

Tracy said...

This is really sweet, I love your ribbon and flower detail too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tammy said...

Adorable card Crystal! Fantastic coloring and stitching!! ...so perfect for a little girl!

Penni said...

Great card Crystal. I love the Inky Impressions characters, they are sooo cute.

Hugs
Penni
x

Pam S. said...

so cute Crystal! love how you accented the flowers on her pants... cool!
Pam Going Postal

Kristine said...

OOO, there's BIRthday LILI again! LOVE HER! =D yep, they sure make great cards for girls! I need to make a few too for my DDs' friends b-days at school. Love your color combo Crystal and the stitching is awesome. OOo OOo OOO! I HAVE some of those stick pins!! LOL =D They look FAB with this cutie.

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! She's so adorable Crystal!! I love your pretty coloring and the stitching is fab!!

Helen Dooley said...

she is too sweet. thanks for sharing with us at For Fun.

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week x

Kerri said...

This is adorable, Crystal! Love the colors and the stick pins look fabulous! I wish we had an Archivers...

Sammi said...

This is such a sweet card!
Sammi
xx