Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Butterflies, Butterflies, Butterflies



Butterflies, I have been obsessed with them lately. I have made so many cards using this Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch. This was a ways to use it challenge, WT214 Frame It, on splitcoaststampers.com. I had these cool frames from thickers so decided to start with that. I also am totally in love with this pacific blue color from Stampin up..So I decided to go Pacific Blue, Basic Black, and Whisper White. I layered my blue cardstock with whisper white and Basic Black. I paper pierced around the black. Tied SU Ribbon and added stick pins, cut the bottoms off of course, we don't want accidents...ha!! Then I glued the blue paper behind the frame. Punched the butterflies and added perfect pearls..love that stuff it dries so much faster than stickles...!!! Then I stamped the setiment in Basic Black cut and inked the edges..Popped dotted it on and done!! I really love how this one turned out. It is almost the same color I have on my one wall in my craft room..So I put it up for decoration!!! Thanks for taking a peek!!

1 comment:

denise said...

How the heck did I miss this one? Love it too.