Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thinking of You Butterfly!


Here I go with another butterfly, I just fell in love with this image. I did this card today for sketch challenge SFYTT on this page http://iheart2stamp.com/ what a great sketch she had this week. For the corner I just tied my ribbon there. I haven't made a black white and red card in a while and it is definetly one of my favorite color combos. I stamped the image with stazon, then I stamped the other butterfly with versamark, then heatset with red glittered embossing powder. I have the punch to match this butterfly, so I punched the butterfly and popped it up on the other image...
Here's the Recipe
- Real Red Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Misc. Polka dotted DP
- SU Real Red Ribbon
- Red Embossing Tinsel
- Heat Gun
- Versamark Pad
- EK Success Butterfly Punch
- Heartfelt Creations Stamp set
Hope you like my card everyone... Have a great day!!

10 comments:

Danni said...

This is so nice! I really like how you did the butterfly!

April Hall said...

What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love that butterfly so darling.

Fink said...

A great job with our sketch! I enjoyed your card!

Jodi said...

Just beautiful!! I love everything about it!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Monica Anderberg said...

So pretty! So wellbalanced and lovely colorcombo! It is so fun to visit
your blog and see all the wonderful things you are making.

Hugs Monica

Neva said...

OH Crystal, Love that butterfly, so pretty. Great job on this sketch

niece Denise said...

Wow- that butterfly turned out great! I can't wait until I open and play with mine. The punch and stamp coordination is awesome.

Anonymous said...

WOW Crystal!! This is so elegant!! Really love your fun colors and your image is gorgeous!! Great take on the sketch too!! :)

Deb said...

Love this card. I love black, white and red together!(probably why my blog is those colors...LOL!!!)The butterfly is beautiful, have never seen that image before.