Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Friday, April 24, 2009

This really makes me smile!!


I was awarded this award today by Grace.... Please check out her wonderful blog here...

http://www.th-ink-ingofyou.blogspot.com/ You are such a sweetheart!!
Now the rules of receiving this award:
1. The winner can put the award on her blog
2. On your blog, link the person you recieved the award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put the links of their blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated
What a great way to share with the rest of the blogland with some great blogs they might not have seen yet and might just really want to visit again and again! So here are my nominees.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...I think I did this right, I couldn't do the last one..sorry Deborah... (still new, haha ) but I am sending you some love for sure!!

2 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Awwwwwwwww, you are the sweetest, nicest, and prettiest girl in the whole wide world!! Next to me ...

Thank you so much for honoring me with this award. I shall treasure it for-evuh in cyberspace .. unless you wanna send me that kewl looking award?

Have a great weekend, Kiddo!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh, how sweet are you Crystal! Thank you so much for the blog award! {{{HUGS}}}