Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Double Challenge Fun!

Good Afternoon Everyone!! I finally got a chance to play. I couldn't get to it yesterday so I thought today I would do one card and combine 2 challenges. This card was made for splitcoast stamper's challenge of WT216 which was to use basic black. To find ways to make the black pop!! I also did today's LSC218 which was to create a border. I used sweet stems to create my border around the top note! This was a very simple card to make, which I do enjoy doing this
type of card. Hope you like my creation today!!!
Here's the recipe!
- Red Riding Hood Cardstock
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Sweet Stems Stamp Set
- Basic Black Ink
- MSE Rubon
- Felt Flowers We R Memory Keepers
- Misc. Black Brad
- Bazzill Basic Ribbon
- Top Note
Thanks for stopping by, Hope everyone enjoys their Friday!!!

14 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job, love the top note. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh, Crystal! I just love this! Beautiful card and great job on both challenges, girl! :)

Danni said...

Very nice card!!

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Hey, great minds think alike! i love the top note and those sweet little flowers you used for the border are just perfect!! Great card!

Jodi said...

So cute!! Love the flowers going around the border of the die cut!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Jacilynn said...

Oh Gorgeous! I'm lovin this card. Soo Cute. Love the colors. Great design. I'm a fan!

Stef H said...

This is gorgeous!

Hugs,

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Crystal. I love the colors. Your kitty is so cute. I love kittens.

Grace said...

Crystal you did a great job on both challenges gf! I love your card! The black does pop and the border of flowers is perfect! I have not done an SCS challenge in so long I'm going through withdrawal but I've been on other things... great job!

denise said...

very pretty. you know that is one of my favorite color combos. love the look on the flower petals.

Deb Neerman said...

Nice double-hit!! GREAT card!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love the felt flowers, top note, and the colors! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This is just awesome!! I love the flowers on this!! :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a lovely card Crystal, it looks very classy hunny. I love your style of work. Hugs Linda x