Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sneak Peak CAS Card!

Good Morning Everyone!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I wanted to share some exciting news first!! I applied for the Hanna Stamps DT Position, and I was one of the girls that was picked for their top 15...WOOHOO I am sooo excited. Now the pressure is on though, in the next month or so we have three projects to make and then they are picking their 6 slots available..OH MY so that means nine of us will not be on the design team....so I am starting to think now of what to create..I will be racking my brain for a while I am sure!! To be chosen out of everyone that applied is such an honor , there was so many awesome entries, I would not of wanted to be the one that had to pick. What a great group of women, they told us so soon. The deadline for entries was June 20th and they told us last night. That was so nice of them.



Now onto my card... I decided today to do the CAS challenge CAS20 on Splitcoast Stampers. Clean and Simple. I wanted to share with you a sneak peak of an awesome new set available for sale on Thursday June 25th at midnight at Treehouse Stamps . Isn't she such a cutie. Well for the challenge we were to paper piece. So I chose to paper piece her cute little bow and collar and of course the card had to be clean and simple.



Don't forget about our Release Party on Wednesday June 24th from 10-midnight. Please check out OUR BLOG for more details and more sneak peeks of the new release stamps.


Here is the recipe


Treehouse Stamps New Release Set Available for purchase June 25th at midnight - Stamped in momento ink and colored with copics
Kraft Cardstock
Bashful Blue Cardstock
Bashful Blue Designer Paper Series
Whisper White Cardstock
Marvy Circle and Scallop Punch
Misc. White Buttons.
SU Twine
Scor-Pal

14 comments:

Ali Dantre said...

Just Fab!!
Hugs
Lisa.xx

Stef H said...

adorable and wooo hoo on the DT assignment.

hugs,

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Congrats on making the top 15 ! I know you'll make the final cut!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This is the sweetest image...I love your piecing!! Congrats on the DT......you will be one of the ones they choose! Have no fear!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh look how sweet. Awesme job.

cardsandacuppa said...

Good luck, not that you'll need it with this card, love the scored lines such a great idea ;0) I'm sure you will breeze in.
Hugs S.J. xx

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is fantastic!! I love the embossed lines and congrats to you my friend!! :)

Elizabeth said...

So cute! I love the DP that looks like ribbon and the buttons. Congrats on getting into the top 15! I hope you make it to the top 6!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Crystal!!! Way to go!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love the card! It is so fun to see what everyone is doing with this image.
I can't wait to ink this set up.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous!! Love that adorable image!! Gorgeous coloring Crystal!! Congrats on the dt assignment!! You will do it girl!!

Patti J. said...

Congratulations Crystal! I am sure that you will rock that final cut! Girl - you are so brave - you're my new hero! Your card is wonderful! Great scoring job... Congrats again!

Neva said...

OH Crystal this is just tooo precious. I love it. Great job with the CAS challenge and the sneak peek.

Gram E. Bear said...

OMG! Isn't she a "hoot"! Really, she is so cute. Sweet and simple card. Love it Crystal. {{{hugs}}}