Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sneak Peak- New Release from Treehouse Stamps



I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. I wanted to give you a sneak peak of a new stamp set available for purchase at Treehouse Stamps on June 25th at midnight. OOO I just love this dino, so fun to color, and perfect for a boy or a girl. I wanted to try a more "girly" dino card. I hope you enjoy it. We are having a release party on Wednesday June 24th, from 10pm-midnight at Paper Craft Planet Forum. Please come and join the fun!! Thanks for stopping by today!! Also if you get a chance check out OUR BLOG for more sneak peaks from Ashley and our designers from now until Thursday.


Here's the recipe

Treehouse Stamps Available June 25th at Midnight
Image Stamped with Momento black ink and colored with copics
Wild Wasabi Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Eggplant Cardstock
SU Piercing Tool and Mat
Wild Wasabi Ribbon
3-D Dots

10 comments:

Stef H said...

really cute card. thanks for the reminder.

hugs,

Amy Johnson said...

Oh, this is SO cute! I love this fun image. Any little boy would love to recieve this card. The whole card is just so well put together. Wonderful job!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is adorable, Crystal! Love the paper piercing along the edges of your image. Such great colors for this uber cute image!

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling and sweet.

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Great Dino Crystal! I just love him too!! My son used to love dinos when he was younger!! I miss him talking about them all the time....now that he is all grown up and moved out....time sure does fly by! lol... Anyhooo.....Great card, as always!!!

Have a great Sunday Crystal!! Hugs!!

Tracy said...

A real cute card, just love the dinosaur and your layout.
Happy crafting
tracy x

Penni said...

What a fab stamp - Great for the boys.

Hugs
Penni
X

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is really cute, Crystal! I love it! ;)

Allison Rankin said...

Whoa! Great card...the purple and green (esp. that ribbon) really works here!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! That is one adorable image!! ;) TFS!