Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

May this Rainbow Brighten Your DAY!!!

Good Aftenoon Everyone, or should I say Good Morning. OH my I am WAY behind schedule today, it was almost 11am when I woke up....!! I never do that but we had a very busy day yesterday and then I was up really late. So I finally got to play today....!!! I made this card for the Treehouse Stamp challenge THT005. We were supposed to use buttons and paper piercing. Also this is for sketch challenge SC236 at SCS.

Before I give you the deets on my card, I wanted to share with you some exciting news. My daughter had soccer tryouts a few weeks ago. Well...she moved up a whole age level. Only four girls out of all the U10 players got to move up to the highest level U12 team. She is soooo excited and I am sooo proud of her. She LOVES soccer!! I wanted to share this exciting news with all my blogging friends. CONGRATS KATELYN!!!

Now back to my card.... I used this fun stamp set from Treehouse Stamps called Little Sunshine. I just LOVE this rainbow!!! I stamped this stamp in Momento Ink colored with copics and used flocking for the clouds. I also inked the edges with real red ink.

I also used

Whisper White Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
SU Real Red Designer Paper
SU Bashful Blue Designer Paper
SU Ribbon
CB Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
SU Piercing Mat and Tool
Misc. Buttons and String

Thanks everyone for stopping by I hope everyone has a GREAT Thursday!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is just so fun and cheery!! I Just love it!! Rainbows and buttons make this one fabulous card girl!! TFS! :) HUGS

Cindy Haffner said...

This is so fun and happy, super work.

Teri said...

Love this card Crystal! It's so bright and cheery .... and really pretty!

Congrats to Katelyn too!

Teri xxx

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love your rainbow, but the ribbon (yum!) and the buttons really do it for me!! TFS, Crystal!!!

Lauren said...

So cute! This card really will brighten someone's day!

Lauren

Patti J. said...

Congrats and big hugs to your beautiful Katelyn! Way to go! We'll be on pins and needles waiting to hear all about your games when the season starts! Crystal, your card is adorable! I still haven't gone to THS - I'm going right this minute...would love to participate in their challenges! Take care...

Grace said...

Just as pretty as can be Crystal! Love the buttons and fun colors! BIG congrats to Katelynn!!!

ChristineCreations said...

so sweet with the buttons girl!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a happy card. So whimsical and I love the flocking on the clouds. Congrats to your daughter on her soccer appointment. You both should be very proud!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Crystal....this card just makes me smile and feel warm and fuzzy!! I LOVE IT! What a beautiful and fun card and what a breath of sunshine!!! :) Nice job girlfriend! xxxxooooooo

Thanks for spreading some smiles and sunshine my way! :)

Tammy said...

Crystal this is so cute!! I love all the buttons and the wonderful sentiment! Congrats to your daughter! :O)

samanthadesigns said...

Great details for your card. They add a lot of interest.

Pam Varnell said...

Very cute Crystal.

Unknown said...

That is a nice sentiment. Nice cheerful card, Crystal! I might have to get it.

You go Kately!!