Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Ketto Friend!


Good Afternoon Everyone, I hope you are enjoying your Hump Day!!! I have had a pretty good day so far. My youngest son was gone this morning with recreation camp and they went bowling. I actually got some housework done today...!!! Then after rec me and my neice decided to take the kids to lunch. An all you can eat Chinese Buffet. YUMMY!! It was so good, I was very surprised at how good everything was. Well we decided we would challenge ourselves today and we both wanted to do the sketch challenge today at SCS but we also said we had to use the new Basic Grey paper June Bug. We are both Basic Grey junkies, so of course both of us have the new paper...lol....So this card is for sketch challenge SC237 and our own Basic Grey challenge. These Kettos are sooo adorable, but I have to admit they are small and very hard to work with.. I really do like the way she turned out though. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great evening!
Here's the recipe
Ketto - Stamped in Momento Ink, Colored with copics, and sponged background with Real Red ink
Setiment is a rub on from Kaiser Scrapbook
Basic Black Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Barely Banana Cardstock
June Bug Basic Grey Designer Paper
Flower is a Felt sticker from Basic Grey
Basic Black Ribbon
Used my Silhouette to cut a scallop rectangle
SU Piercing Tool and Mat
Glitter Pen
Black Rhinestones from Making Memories

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Aahh, she is so cute! I like that pattern paper. It goes so well with the image.

Betty Wright said...

Crystal, this is fantastic!!! Love the june bug basic gray patternsa and your coloring and details are wonderful!!! Terrific card!!!

Jodi said...

Sooo cute!! I love the new papers and this image! Great choice of colors to match. =)

Cindy Haffner said...

So gosh darn sweet!!

Danni said...

How fun! Love it!

Patti J. said...

What a cutie! I almost bought the June Bug paper and brads today while I was shopping at Clear Dollar Stamps. Great job!

Denise Young said...

she turned out real cute. Good sketch challenge.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh I love this Crystal. What a great job you did. I love the sponging around the image...it really brings out the red in the rest of your card.

Stacy Morgan said...

too cute, great papers!

Deb Neerman said...

Love this! That DP is gorgeous, too ...

coldwaters2 said...

This is just fabulous that image is great and love your design and colours.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love this girl!! So sweet and your coloring is just fabulous!! Great job!!

Penni said...

Love this Crystal, what a fab image and great colours.

Hugs
Penni
X

Tammy said...

Oh, she is sooo cute Crystal! What a sweet image! Your coloring is awesome and the dp is perfect!

Ali Dantre said...

Hi ya babe....loving this!...I adore these Ketto stamps, you have sone a grand job with her :-)

Love it

Hugs
Lisa.xxx