Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Artful INKables Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Artful INKables Blog Hop. If you have't came from LISA KIND's BLOG then you might want to start at the Artful INKables BLOG, so you don't miss anything along the way. Be sure to follow us all the way to the end because you never know what you will find at the end!!

Today, I'm showing you a card and a small project made with a new set called South of the Border.

The next stop on the hop is Jackie Rakoski.



Thanks so much for stopping by today. If you get a minute stop by Artful INKable's STORE. You will find SO many wonderful things there including the new stamp releases.


Here's the recipe for the card

South of the Border set by Artful INKables. - Stamped in momento ink and colored with copics, popped up his umbrella and his cool shades. I added stickles to his glass to look salty.

Sentiment from South of the Border set by Artful INKables - stamped in Real Red Ink

Real Red Cardstock

Whisper White Cardstock

Bashful Blue Cardstock

DCWV Designer Paper

SU Paper piercing tool and mat, then I sewed with white thread through the holes

Sheer Ribbon

Misc. Buttons with string

SU Oval and Scallop Punches

Treat Bag Recipe -

Sentiment and Image - South of the border - Stamped in Momento Ink, popped up pepper and colored with copics

Clear Bag filled with Hot Tamales

SU Top Note Die

Real Red Cardstock

DCWV Designer Paper

Bashful Blue Ribbon

Marvy Circle and Scallop Punch

43 comments:

Georgia said...

I love your style!

Darlene said...

Great set Crystal!! Love the package of hot stuff goodies idea ... and your card is adorable!! Great job!!

Patti J. said...

What a fun gift set! Love how bright and cheerful you finished these!!! You get an A plus! (Not that I'm thinking back to school thoughts or anything...)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is YUMMY! I love hot tamales! Fabulous project, girl! :)

Amy Johnson said...

What a fun set! That dog chihuahua image really made me smile!

Sherry Campbell said...

CUTE card- that dog cracks me up! I really love the hot stuff goodies too!

Christy Dillman said...

Now that is one stinkin' cute image, I love both your card and project!

Joy said...

i absolutely love these~

Cheryl Walker said...

Ok I just LOVE this card, I would soooolove this set, I have a chihuahua that is black tan and white, and would love working with that stamp:) toooo cute!! Love your card!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Jen said...

Love the hot tamale topper!

Jacqueline said...

These are wonderful!! I love them all! Great colors!

Joanne Travis said...

Crystal, your creations are fantastic, mi amigo!! I love that chihuahua, he is really adorable.
Awesome work!

Julie Ranae said...

I think I need to make a candy run...Hot Tamales, of course.
Great job!

Cindy Haffner said...

So yummy, love your card and treat bag. Hugs Cindy!

nermalski said...

This has to be my fave set of southwest stamps I've seen from vendors. The armadillo is awesome in it. I love the chili pepper hot stuff topper.
Great idea. Thankyou.

Kristine said...

Awesome card, and I especially love the hot tamales candy bag - too cute!!

Jackie said...

Funny card a cute ides:)

Terrie said...

This is way to cute .. I love the chihuahua ... great project ideas .. thanks Crystal... awesome job !!!!!!!!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Crystal.....toooo darn cute girl! I love what you did with this! Great work like always.....:)

Happy Saturday!
:) xxoo

Stampin_melissa said...

How cute! That dog reminds me of one of my DS' books Skippy Jon-jones! Love it!

Lorraine said...

Very cute. Love the little goody package!

Mariah Oliveira said...

That is too cute. Love it.

Maria Matter said...

lol oh Crystal, that little pooch is just too adorable! You've made a wonderful gift set...absolutely love it!
Blessings, Maria

Kerri said...

This is just too stinkin' CUTE!!! Fabulous gift set, Crystal!

Jessie said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Crystal, what an adorable set of creations!! Amazing colors and fun yummy projects!! That little doggie just cracks me up!! TFS! HUGS

Caz said...

Love your work - the colors are great and that dog is adorable

Caz

Beccy said...

Beautiful set - how cute is that dog!

Beccy

Jackie said...

This little set is just too cute! Amazing job lady!

StampinCathy said...

This is fabulous.

Deborah Young said...

Super cute, Crystal! I love it all!

Stephanie J said...

What an awesome treat set! I love the Hot Tamales!

JPScraps said...

Sweet set. Love the Chihuahua!

Beedeebabee said...

Totally too cute! What a great set you've created. I LOVE that little package of goodies, and the stitching you did on the card too!
Adorable, adorable!!!! Hugs, :o)

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL Oh now that is too cute!

Lisa Lara said...

Really cute Crystal. I just love how you showcased them. Love the bright colors. Cute. Love the hot tamales.

ineke said...

whhahaa this is soooo cute.. and the little chihuahua.. so hilarious !!!
hopping these blogs.. give a smile on my face.. that grows and grows by each blog !!!

Velta said...

Both the card and treat bag are darling! Great job!

Tamara said...

The Hot Stuff red hots package is awesome. The gift set made me smile.

MsJay said...

This is so cute! Love it.

Lisa Kind said...

I love your card and those hot tamales...love those things! Great job!

Discount Cards said...

This is the great blog to see the amazing work. Thanks for sharing such a nice idea with us.

Kristin said...

What a HOT gift set! I just love all the fun things on your card...the sparkles around the rim of the glass, the stitching and buttons and your FABULOUS coloring of the image! It really pulls me in to take a closer look. Im lovin the hot tamales treat bag too...great idea!