Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Artful INKables Sneak Peaks!

Good Evening Everyone. I have some exciting news. Artful INKables is starting their sneak peaks at their BLOG. Oh my you will LOVE the new release stamp sets. They will continue with the sneak peaks all the way up to the release date of August 15th. So make sure you stop by their blog DAILY for some sneak peaks of these awesome NEW sets. We are also having a blog hop on August 15th. Please hop on in and join the fun.



If I haven't visited you today I do apologize, for some reason my blog reading list is telling me I am not following any blogs.. What in the world, how could that be?? So hopefully my blog will be acting properly later on this evening and I will come visit all your creations.



I hope you all are having a pleasant day and don't forget to stop by on the 15th of August for Artful INKables Blog Hop

2 comments:

Stef H said...

i get that from blogger about once every other week. it annoys the crap out of me. sometimes if you just refresh the page, it comes back!

thanks for the info!

hugs,

Unknown said...

That's for the heads up, Crystal! I will check it out!