Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Treehouse Thursday

Good Morning Everyone!! Wow it's Thursday already. It is so hot and humid here in Ohio. Oh my goodness. A good day to stay in and craft, but unfortunately I have way too many things going on getting my kids ready for school. I did however wanted to invite you to Treehouse Stamps Challenge today at OUR BLOG. Today's challenge is to create a card casing one of my cards from my SCS gallery. I would love for you to play along. No need to use Treehouse Stamps, of course if you have them why not use them...!!! Right now until September 1st they are having 10% off your entire order and lots of fun and NEW $1.00 stamps. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC day..

No comments: