Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Think Ink Tuesday



Good Morning Everyone! It's another Think Ink Tuesday Challenge. Today's challenge is to make a card using the following recipe, one image, two different ribbons, three layers, and a scallop. I just couldn't wait to ink up this new set called Holiday Treats and Tails. I just love these beavers and these cute sentiments. You gotta go check out this set.



I also combined Think Ink Tuesday's Challenge with the Color Challenge CC236 over at SCS. The colors today were Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope everyone enjoys their TUESDAY!


Here's the recipe

Image - Artful INKables Holiday Treats and Tails. Stamped in Momento Ink and colored with copics

Sentiment Artful INKables Holiday Treats and Tails stamped in Soft Suede Ink

Cardstock - Whisper White, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, DCWV DP

Accessories - Marvy Scallop Oval, Rain Dots, SU Pretty in Pink and Soft Suede Ribbon, CB Christmas Folder, White Gel Pen







23 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Crystal, this is just darling hun!!! I love that silly beaver holding the candy cane! How cute!! Beautiful papers and layout!! TFS! HUGS

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful Crystal. What an adorable image and the sentiment is so appropriate.
Hugs
Desire

Kerri said...

He is just so cute with that big candy cane in his mouth! Awesome coloring, girl!

HazelQ said...

Cute card Crystal! I love the colors :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, love the pink.

Danni said...

How cute!! Great job!

Anjou Krelovich said...

So cute, Crystal! That beaver is adorable! Great job on the recipe -- your ribbon is wonderful idea!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is just super cute, Crystal! Loving that image! :)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

You did such a great job carrying out this recipe, Crystal!

Darlene said...

Super fantastic Crystal!! Love the little beaver ... and the colors are perfect!! Fun creation my friend!!

Jodi said...

Such a cute and fun image and of course your pretty coloring!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Julia Aston said...

Love your cute little critter on this fun card Crystal!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Crystal!! I love your beaver holding the candy cane. Gorgeous coloring, colors and design!!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

What an Awesome card Crystal girl! How cute is that??? LOVE IT! :))

Hope that your Tuesday was great...Mine was awesome! Cricut arrived today! Wahoooooo! Happy b-day to me tomorrow!! :) I am sooo looking forward to seeing what great creation will be in my mail from you! So exciting!! Thanks for being such a great friend and blogging buddy!! :))

I'm off to play! hehe!! :)

Lori said...

So adorable!!!

Jessica G. said...

Too cute! Great job with the challenge and I can see why you wanted to ink of this adorable critter. Yummy color combo, too!!

jen said...

Love these colors, and that image is too cute! I like the way you incorporated your '2 ribbons'- great job!

cats whiskers said...

What a great card dear love that image and great colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Tracy said...

Awww isn't he really cute Crystal. Love how you've followed the recipe and the colouring is great.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh what a fun card Crystal, that beaver is a riot! Beth

Joan Ervin said...

Now this gave me a chuckle...toooo cute!!! Gorgeous coloring on that adorable image, Crystal, and I love the sentiment!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Ha...what an image. But why haven't these beavers been made Christmas-y yet? Giggle!

Sherry Campbell said...

This is just TOO cute, Crystal! I can't wait to do this challenge!