Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Treehouse Thursday #019


Happy Thursday Everyone!!! Today is another Treehouse Thursday Challenge. This week we are to case a card from our lovely Senior Designer Neva's SCS Gallery. Go check out her fabulous gallery HERE. I was very excited to case one of her cards, she has SOOO many beautiful creations to chose from. This is the card I chose to case HERE. I changed everything and kept her layout. Hope you like what I created. Also if you get a chance on Friday it is Neva's birthday go wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Her blog you can find HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Here's the recipe

Image - Autumn Blessings from Treehouse Stamps - Stamped in Momento Black Ink and Colored with Copics, Inked with Pumpkin Pie Ink

Sentiment from Autumn Blessings stamped in Momento Black Ink

Sentiment - Misc. stamped in Momento Black Ink

Cardstock - Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Misc. Designer Paper
Accessories - SU Ribbon, Scallop and Circle Marvy Punch

13 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Crystal - this is a happy fall card indeed!!! Very cute!!! Hugs ~S~

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Sweet CrystalI love the pumpkins and the dp.
Lisa

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Crystal, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Tracy said...

Love the pumpkins and the layout is great.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Neva said...

Crystal this is just devine. I love that dp and those pumpkins are fantastic. Love it. Thanks for this sweet CASE

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your Fall card Crystal.

Tammy said...

Oh Crystal, what a cute fall card! Love the pumpkins and your dp!

Hugs, Tammy

Anonymous said...

So beautiful hun!! I love your Fall colors and the images are so pretty!! HUGS

Cathleen said...

What a fantastic card, I love the pumpkins!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card Crystal, very Autumnal.xx

Danni said...

Very nice!

Jessica G. said...

Fun pumpkins! Your layout is perfect for showcasing the great coloring technique, too!

Deb Neerman said...

Love this ... the pumpkin image is wonderful!