Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Treehouse Thursday & Sneak Peek


Good Morning Everyone!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope that everyone has a safe and fantastic Holiday!!! Wow, after today Christmas will be here before you know it. How time flies????

I wanted to share with you a card I made for the new Treehouse Thursday Challenge #025. This weeks challenge is to use the following colors: Real Red, Old Olive, White, and Black. These are awesome Christmas Colors. I sure hope you can play along this week.


For my card I used this fun new image available at Treehouse very soon. Isn't he a cutie???? With this set you get a total of 6 stamps in this set. This new set is called Cool Wishes...Stay tuned for the release date!!!

Don't forget you still have time to apply for the Treehouse Design Team. The call ends December 15th.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a blessed and safe Holiday!!!

Here's the Recipe
  • Image - Treehouse Stamps Cool Wishes Stamped in Stazon Black Ink and Colored with Copics.
  • Sentiment - Treehouse Stamps Set Cool Wishes Stamped in Stazon Black Ink
  • Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Black, American Crafts Designer Paper, Cosmo Cricket Designer Paper
  • Accessories - CB Folder Swiss Dots, Marvy Scallop Circle, Dress it Up Buttons that are Snowflakes, and Elastic Cord

12 comments:

Stef H said...

yep. super colors and a super, super card!

happy thanksgiving to you & yours.

hugs,

Tracy said...

Really cute card, love the colours and that image is one cute penguin!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Oh Crystal! This is just adorable! Love the colors and the penguin! Happy Thanksgiving!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Such a cute card. I do think he is very very cute!

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous card Crystal! Love the fibres wrapped around the bottom. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Kim

Joan Ervin said...

Your little penguin is adorable, Crystal, and I love the challenge colors!!! Great fibers, too!!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great job you have done with this sweet penguin, Crystal!!

So very cute with these fabulous snowflakes!!

Cindy Haffner said...

This is adorable.

Sharon said...

Great Xmas card Crystal with all the traditional colours. Your penguin is a cutie too.xx
Have a great weekend.x

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.. I love this image for the holidays.. You did a great job Crystal...

Maria Matter said...

hey Crystal!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving hun!

Adorable card, this little fellow looks so cuddly in his darling scarf and I love that backing paper!

Have a lovely weekend!!!
Blessings, Maria

Cheryl Walker said...

Another DARLING image!!! Tooo cute!!! Love your card hun!!!!

Hugs again,
Cheryl