Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday Wreath Ornament!!!


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Hump Day!!! Another week is almost over.......!!! I wanted to share a project I made with the Artful INKable set A Birds Song. I love this set it is so versatile. I decided to create this fun ornament using this AWESOME set!!! ....If you want step by step instructions on how to make this I did a tutorial and it is posted at the
AI BLOG....These are really simple and really fun to make for the holidays!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Don't forget you still have time to play the Think Ink Challenge to create a CAS card. Come on over and join the fun!!!

25 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Good morning sweetie!! WOW!! This is just adorable!! I love your pretty wreath with this color combo!! Very stunning hun!! HUGS

nikilynn said...

That is just GORGEOUS!!!!

Tracy said...

Wow, so pretty, love the little birdie!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kerri said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I love this ornament, and I'm off to check out the tutorial!

Denise said...

Beautiful! I love those 2 colors together.

Patti J said...

Crystal, this is over the top wunnerful!!! I can't wait to check out your tutorial. Now all we need is a photo of your tree with this beautiful ornament hanging on it! Hugs!

Dawn K. said...

this is beautiful! love the detail

Jacilynn said...

Oh, Girl this is adorable! super cute project! I LOVE that bird. love love love.
x

coldwaters2 said...

This is fantastic ornament love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous, Crystal! That wreath is amazing! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow this is BEAUTIFUL.

SMK {SK Studios} said...

oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!!! and so simple to make- i love it :D i need a simple ornament to make this year, so I might have to do something similar ;) thanks for the inspiration! :D

Danni said...

So pretty! Love the blue color!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

How beautiful Crystal!! LOVE this! Gorgeousness in every way! I bet it will beautiful on the Christmas tree!!

Sammi said...

oh wow!! this is stunning Crystal!! You are so clever!! GREAT tutorial too!
xxx

Angelwood said...

This is so sweet! I love it!! hugs, Angela

Sarah-Jane said...

Super cute wreath, love the colours they make a lovely change. I hope you are well and looking forward to the holidays :0)
Hugs S.J. xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning girl!!!! I just love the sparkle and the design!!! So pretty!! Have a great day!!
hugs,
Chris

Amy Johnson said...

Such a sweet ornament Crystal! I love birds, and this one is such a cutie.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow! Beautiful Crystal, so pretty! Love the bird. Kim

Allison said...

Love your color choices here...so innovative!

Mephisto said...

WOW, what a stunning work! Love it!

Hugs
Domi

Patti MacLeith said...

This is just gorgeous, Crystal!

itsabrt said...

WOWIE!!! This is so lovely I can envision a color themed tree with multiples of this! Beth

Olgy said...

This ornament is gorgeous! And I just love those colors. TFS.