Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Monday, January 18, 2010

WSC02 - Warm and Cozy!


Happy Monday Everyone, it still feels like the weekend at my house, my kids and hubby are home today for the Holiday!!! I wanted to share the card I made for the Whimsy Challenge WSC02. This weeks theme is to think Warm and Cozy!! I just couldn't resist using this sweet Pajama Time Emma from Whimsy Stamps. I just love this sweet little girl with her darling puppy!!! What is warmer than footie pjs and hot cocoa???? LOL!!!

Come on over and visit our SNR GROUP PAGE and join in the fun!!! If you don't have any Whimsy Stamps that's okay Denise has offered a FREE digi for anyone who wants to play along!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope everyone has a GREAT Monday!!!


Here's the Recipe
  • Image - Pajama Time Emma from Whimsy Stamps, Stamped in Momento Ink and Colored with Copics
  • Sentiment - by Inky Impressions
  • Paper - Red Riding Hood, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Karen Foster Designer Paper
  • Accessories - Bling, Silhouette Cutter for Oval, SU Ribbon Kiwi Kiss, Red Riding Hood, White, Misc Flower, SU Kiwi Kiss Brad, Misc Clips, SU Scallop Border Punch, Liquid Pearls

31 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh Crystal this is so bright and cheery!!! love it, love the sparkly bloom and your use of those little curly clips!!! :)
Super!!
blessings, Maria

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, this is too adorable! Love how you used the brads. Now I want hot cocoa ...

Stacy Morgan said...

Just darling. Fun papers and I like the simple layout.

Anonymous said...

Oh girl!! This is just the sweetest EVER!! I love PJ Emma and that hot cocoa paper is just the BEST!! ;) Awesome take on the challenge!! Thanks so much for joining along girl!! HUGS

Tracy said...

Beautifully bright and fun card today Crystal. Love it, just what we need after so much snow.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Joanne Travis said...

I remember my footie pajamas :) It brings back warm and cozy memories for sure, Crystal. This is so adorable!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is darling.

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is soooo beautiful. I love the flowers and ribbons. So glad I will get to work with you too!

Cheryl Walker said...

Crystal this is super cute hun!!! Love your layout on this tooo hun!!! Hope you had a very nice weekend :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Stef H said...

oh i just love that sentiment! too cute! and beautiful work!

hugs :

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Adorable card.
Hugs
Tanya

Allison Rankin said...

This is a darling image and just beautiful papers to go with it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute Crystal!! Love all the ribbon, the fun paper and the sweet image. I feel like crawling in my jammies right now...
big hugs,
Chris

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Adorable, Crystal! That is a super cute image!

coldwaters2 said...

Lovely card Crystal your colours and design are beautiful and that image is so sweet.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stampin Mindy said...

Lovely! Great papers and I love those hardware swirls!

Grace said...

Oh this is so sweet Crystal! I love this image... so cute! Reminds me of my DGD who will be sleeping over here next week for a couple nights. How fun! Love your coloring!!! Hugs!

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun this is just super what a great card you have produced
Hugs Jacqui

Erin... said...

Oh this is too cute!!!! perfect papers and sentiment!! I really want some cocoa now!

Dawn B. said...

I have not seen these kind of jammies since my girls were little. What a sweet card Crystal.. Love this.

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Ok....your place!! LOL! I will bring my jammies and my pillow!! LOL! You can make the cocoa! :) This is just precious and sooo reminds me of my girls when they were small! I LOVE everything about it Crystal!!

I had to work today but I made it through another Monday! We were sooo busy!! I hope you were able to sleep in and had a great day sweetie!!

BIG HUGS
XXXOOO

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Oh, Crystal! This is cute, cute, cute! Super coloring and great papers!

Denise said...

Crystal, this is so adorable!! Great embellishments & I just Love that cute image.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Terrie said...

This is very cute .. love her little footie jammies..and the hot cocoa dp is perfect. Great card and TFS !!!

Alex said...

So very cute Crystal, I love the fun, bright colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alex said...

So very cute Crystal, I love the fun, bright colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kerri said...

Oh, how cute!!! I just love the sentiment with that image! I agree, today totally felt like Saturday today because my hubby was off, and kids were home. I got nothing accomplished : )

jen said...

What an adorable card! Sweet image with that little dalmatian puppy!! (my fave dog!)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Crystal- always makes my day!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautilicious. Great colours and design too.
Hugs
Desire

Jessica G. said...

Sweet little gal in her footie pajamas! And how perfect to use hot cocoa DP with her; it makes me feel warm and cozy just admiring this card!!

Great blog makeover, too!

Darlene said...

Girlfriend ... you sure know your colors! This is PERFECT!! Love that bg paper and the "cherry" on the top with your gems!! Your creations just keep getting better & better!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!