Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Help Please!!!

Today's Post - Click HERE

Whimsy Blog Hop - Click HERE

Good Afternoon Everyone!! I was told today the Royal Battle Competition over at The Greeting Farm is SOOOO close. Team MACCK needs some more votes...Could you please come and support us and comment on Maylee's Scrapbook Page HERE.?????We really want to move on to the next round and they are only putting through the top 12!!!! Thank you soooo much for all your support!!!! I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!!!

7 comments:

Peggy said...

I voted for you. Good Luck!!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. What a great page.. I will go vote..:)

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Awwww! You guys have my vote!! I love ay honey! :)

xxxoooo
p.s.
Your still the only one who has commented on my candy! :( Oh No!
lol! Thanks for putting it on your blog! I love you!!

BIG HUGS
XXXXOOOO

Betty Wright said...

This is totally fabulous! Fantastic layout and design! Adorable baby, too!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wohoo Crystal you made it! Beth

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Great job on making it to the next level girl!! You girls rock!!
hugs,
Chris

Sue said...

Hi Crystal
aww what a gorgeous scrapbook page, lovely LO, great piccies, sue,x