Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Geared up for Father's Day!

Current Trade it Thursday Post HERE
(This week trading Labels 2 Nestie)


I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday....My title is a little cheesy I know I just couldn't resist...LOL!!!! I just received this fabulous new SU Punch Cogs...This thing is SWEEET, I was thinking robots...etc...when I bought it and the possibilities could be endless.....but I thought I would just play around with it and do a CAS card today. CAS cards are not my friends at all, this is one area I struggle with. CAS-tastic has a Father's Day challenge going on so I thought I would play along and this COG punch would work well with this challenge. Hope you enjoy my card!!!


This was very simple and fun......Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peak...

Also I am super excited on the response so far to Trade It Thursday!!! Thank you guys so much, I keep thinking up more and more items..so stay tuned!!! I hope you all have a wonderful night!!!

Here's the Recipe

  • Misc Sentiment Stamped in Night of Navy Ink
  • Paper - Night of Navy Cardstock and Dp, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • Cog Punch, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Pop Dots

31 comments:

MrsANS said...

Cute! I like it!

Danni said...

How fun! Perfect for a fathers day card!

Stef H said...

cheesy huh! now THAT'S funny!

i LOVE the card!!!

Annette Bowes said...

Perfect card, would suit so many males, thanks for the idea, take careX:)

Marlene said...

Way cool masculine card!

Rufus said...

Great guy card! Those are soooo difficult!
R/

D said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colors!

Joan Ervin said...

You did a great job with the CAS design, Crystal, and you tackled a guy card, too...WOW!!! I love the wonderful colors and the little cogs look aweosome!!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Awesome card, Crystal! I almost purchased the cog punch...and you are such an enabler! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Awesome father's day card, Crystal!

Deb Neerman said...

Very cool use of that punch ... love it, Sweetie! You do CAS gooooooood!

Thanks for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday Clean And Simple 'Father's Day' card challenge!

1LuvnMama said...

Luv those gears! :) Great job on the guy card Crystal! Have a wonderful weekend!

Carin McDonough said...

Fabby card, love the gears! I haven't even finished mine yet! :)

Karen Wilson said...

This is great! Very creative for a masculine card, love it!

Debbie said...

This is Fab Crystal Love the simplicity of it,Hugs Debbie x

Sharon said...

Yeah! You used the punch! Very cute! I'm waiting to get mine......probably in July {sigh!}

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh PERFECT!!!

Deb said...

what a perfect father's day card, love the simplicity of it, most men appreciate that and those cogs are fabulous! hugs Debx

Kerri said...

Oh cool! I'm going to have to check out that punch!!! I love it and it's so perfect for Father's Day:)

Sue said...

Hi Crystal
great card hun, thats my sort of title, brill, have great weekend hun,sue.x

Allison said...

clean, lovely card Crystal
Have a great weekend
AllisonX

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a fab CAS card, Crystal! Love it!

Annika said...

Simple and clean cards are the hardest and you ROCK! Beautiful work!!!
Hugs
Annika

coldwaters2 said...

Lol I think the title is very apt Crystal especially with the cogs they look fabulous I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Karen B. said...

How fabulous is this card?! I think you hit it on the spot with a great CAS card, and a Father's Day one to boot! You've got me convinced that I need this punch some day too.

Jacilynn said...

supa cute! great fathers day card.
x

Maria Matter said...

what a great card Crystal! I love the simplicity of it but yet it's so effective! wonderful father's day card hun!
blessings!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh no, I'm gonna stop visiting your blog Crystal!
Now that I've seen them I 'need' those punches! ;o)
Cool card by the way!

raindropecho said...

LOVE love this! Perfect Father's Day card!

Jodi said...

Love this cute and fun Father's Day card!! It's just perfect for a Dad!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is socool with all the cogs and wheels! Beth