Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wink Wink Ink Challenge



Good Morning Everyone!!! I wanted to share a card with you today that I made for this weeks Wink Wink Ink Challenge. Guess what?? I was the lucky winner of the Challenge Choice Suggestion Contest. So for this challenge they are using my suggestion, also I got a guest design spot for this challenge,...AND....teehee 30% off all their products for 3 months...WOOHOO how awesome is that!!!! I am very excited and feel very honored they chose my idea!!! They are having another Challenge Suggestion Contest going on now, so stop over and check it out HERE, you could be the next winner!!!

So for this Months challenge it is to use 2 or more things out of the following:

W - Watercoloring
I - Inking the Edges
N - Nesties
K - To add Kraft , Tan, or Brown to your creation

Sound like fun????....Come on over and join in the challenge HERE!!!


For my creation today I used this DARLING image Little Bird, she is just the SWEETEST!!!! Also I used I for Inking the Edges, and N for Nesties. Hope you enjoy my creation today!!


If you haven't checked out Melanie's Images at Wink Wink Ink you just have to, They are FABULOUS!!! Come check them out HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!!

Here's the Recipe

  • Image - Wink Wink Ink - Colored With Copics
  • Paper - Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, DCWV Paper Pack
  • Accessories - Very Vanilla Ribbon, Baja Brad, White Brads, Nesties, Sewing Machine, Recollections Flower Embellies

30 comments:

MrsANS said...

This card is PRECIOUS!! Great job and congrats on the big win :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats on the winner, your card is so PRETTY and PRECIOUS!!

Karen Wilson said...

Oh, how cute is this!! I love it and you colored her up beautifully! Congrats on your win! YAY!

Carin McDonough said...

Congratulations! The card is gorgeous! :)

Kerri said...

OOH, this is beautiful, girl! What a darling image, and I love the roses, and gorgeous ribbon treatment! Congratulations!!!

Patti J said...

OH MY GOSH Crystal, this is the cutest ever! Love that image! Congrats on winning the contest, and on your GDT spot! It will be so much fun to see what you design!

Darlene said...

TOTALLY ADORABLE Crystal! Well done girlfriend! Congrats!

Patti MacLeith said...

She is DARling and I love your flowers, too!

Christine Riley said...

What a gorgeous card, Crystal, that image is SO sweet! Love the colors you chose and the fun papers too.
Hugs, Christine :)

Marlene said...

Absolutely adorable! I will be posting my card tomorrow.

Love crafts forever said...

Love the combo of colours. Beautiful. Hugs, Nataliya.

Allison Rankin said...

What a great layout to showcase the image...super ribbon treatment!

Allison said...

that is sooo sweet Crystal
AllisonX

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, Crystal, this is tooooooooo adorable for words! Love it!

Congrats on the win ... will definitely check it out!

Maria Matter said...

oh Crystal, this is so so sweet!
she's precious!! Beautiful card!!!
Blessings!

Tammy said...

Congratulations Crystal!! What a sweet card!! I love that image and the colors you used!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is adorable Crystal. Loving that little girl. Congrats on your suggestion and DT positive. Woohoo for you!

Kim Dellow said...

Wow! So, so pretty Crystal! Big Congrats - love the challenge! Kim

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

She is absolutely adorable, Crystal! Love this card!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is fantastic, Cyrstal! This is an super adorable card! Very springy! Love it!

cabio's craft corner said...

She is so adorable and you pick the awesome color scheme on this. Your layout design is fabulous!
Hugs,
Cabio

Stef H said...

wow! such fun happenings! and i just love the card!!!! everything about it .... fabulous!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

OMG! BFF This card is darling! Congrats on being the winner!!! You go girl! :) Wahoooooo! 30% off for 3 months!! Wowza!!! Shop till ya drop!!
Your coloring on this card is just amazing! You are my hero!! :)


XXXOOOO
I miss talking to you!!!!
I hope you have a fab week. I will look for ya on FB!
Toodles my darling!
Big Hugs!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG Crystal... I don't think it can get any cuter than this!!! This image is super duper precious and you've made it look super gorgoeus with your coloring!!! Love this card!!! Congrats on your win...I'm not surprised at all you are an awesome card maker girly!!! Hugs ~S~

Basement Stamper said...

Congrats girl, that is fabulous news!!! Your card is so cute!!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Crystal this is precious! I love that sweet image which you have colored so beautifully. The yellow and blue is such a pretty combination and the flowers are gorgeous!Congrats on your DT win...you so deserve it! WHOO HOOO!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Monique said...

So cute!! Great stiching ...Congradulations on the win!!

Stacy Morgan said...

So very sweet, the flowers are a great touch with this little girl.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a little sweetheart!! An adorable birthday card!! Beautiful work, Crystal!

Silvie Z said...

Hi Crystal,
CONGRATULATION on winning the contest! That's awesome!

The card is stunning! Love the stamp and I agree with you, she is the sweetest. The sentiment you chose is awesome, it matches perfectly your image! Love absolutely everything about this card - the coloring, the layout, the stitching, the flowers!!!
Hugs,
Silvie from France