Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Trade it Thursday!!

This Trade is Now Closed

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday!! Its time for another fun Trade it Thursday....First I wanted to announce the winner of my candy, thanks for all your support everyone.........The winner of the Stampin Up Combo Pack is..............




True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 32
Result:
28
Powered by RANDOM.ORG



WOOHOO Congrats Jessica Please email me at crystalkbk30@gmail.com and I will ship out your goodies..... LOL Random generator was giving me a fit it would only let me copy and paste the results not the cute box...UGH!!!! LOL


Winner of The Martha Stewart Punch Pack Trade

Now for the Trading winner of the Martha Stewart Punches...I have decided to trade with TANVI!!! Congrats Tanvi!!! Please email me at crystalkbk30@gmail.com so we can swap addys....and put these unused products to use. Tanvi traded me some awesome 6x6 papers....Thanks so much Tanvi for the GREAT trade......

Are you guys ready for this weeks Trade???? For this week what is up for grabs is.......




48 sheets of 6x6 double sided Stampin Up Designer Paper...... I added a ton of color variety in this pack. I can't believe how many of the same papers I own...LOL!!!! So time to clear out some paper.......I would LOVE to see what you would like to trade. I am putting a value of this paper around $15.00

This trade will close on July 21st at Noon Eastern Time. I can't wait to see what you would like to trade.....

*******Don't forget for my safety only the only requirement I have is I must receive your product first. If you are in the US I will mail your trade out the very day I receive mine and will be priority shipped. If you are outside of the US I can't guarantee priority shipping but your product will ALSO be mailed the very day I receive mine.*******

Thanks so much for stopping by today and see you next week for another Trade it Thursday!!!


10 comments:

Dawnll said...

Congrats to the winners sounds like so much fun!!!
Hope to trade some day.

Sharon said...

Well done to all your winners. This sounds like fun Crystal. Love your new signature, who did it for you? Have a super day, it's almost weekend. hugs Sharon xx

Lori said...

I've been so busy covered in Glamour Dust that I haven't noticed until now your AWESOME idea to trade products! You are very clever Crystal!!! Hope to trade sometime ♥
Love and hugs ~
Lori

angelique (anlou) said...

girl's congrats by winning the candy, enjoy the goodies
hugs angelique

Julianna said...

I would love to trade for this but don't have anything worthwhile to trade. Sorry! I will try another time!

Tanvi Kapur said...

yippie...am so thrilled

Jodi said...

Wow, that's awesome! Looks like this is going well Crystal!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anonymous said...

Yikes, so this is where you've been spending all your time. What a great blog, Crystal. I see all the stamp companies you're involved with, and I'm totally overwhelmed. I know, from your photos, you have a retail store for your craft space, but I'm still not understanding how you find the time for this. Whew! You sure have your hands into so much. C'mon over to SCS once in awhile, okay?

Huge Hugs, Anne Ryan

Linda said...

Hi Crystal
I will trade you the BasicGrey Notch & Die Cutting Tool and 2 yards each of 11 different fibers/ribbon. I would be happy to send you pictures of these items. My email is lbowman1 (at) cox (dot) net
Linda

Stef H said...

ooooooo congrats to the winners!

i have a brand new Zision silent eyelet setter up for trade.

hugs :)