Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Trade it Thursday!


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far. Its time for another Trade it Thursday!!! First I wanted to announce the lucky trading winner of the Bella Stamps.....I chose to trade with Wilma!!! Wilma traded me Nestie Flowers and Cuttlebug flowers......ooo I just can't wait!!!

WOOHOO Congrats Wilma please email me at crystalkbk30@gmail.com so we can swap addys and get these unused products some use!!! Thanks soooo much for the awesome trade!!!

Are you guys ready for this weeks Trade???? This week I am offering..........


A Tim Holtz Lot with some other fun stuff!!!! What I am offering this week is a Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink Pad it has been open I tried it but....never really used it.....Tim Holtz tattered rose ink pad, same thing tested it...LOL!!! Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint, Never Opened, 6 sheets of Tim Holtz Grudge Board, 2oz bottle of Tim Holtz Alcohol Blending Solution, Tim Holtz alcohol Applicator Felt never opened with applicator. I have tested the applicator...Hero Arts Wooden Mounted Stamp never inked, and one package of Metal Rustic Tags never opened.

Wow that was a lot of info...LOL!!!! I am putting this trade up for around $20.00!!! All you have to do is leave a comment about your trading offer and I will announce my trading winning partner next Thursday!!! This trade will end Wednesday August 4th Noon Eastern Time.

I can't wait to see what you would like to trade!!!!

*******Don't forget for my safety only the only requirement I have is I must receive your product first. If you are in the US I will mail your trade out the very day I receive mine and will be priority shipped. If you are outside of the US I can't guarantee priority shipping but your product will ALSO be mailed the very day I receive mine.*******

Thanks so much for stopping by and see you next week for another Trade it Thursday!!!

5 comments:

Angelwood said...

Aww.. how adorable, Crystal! Love how you've paper pieced her outfit. Charming card, sweetie! hugs, Angela

Patti J said...

Darn girl...I have everything except the stamp and the grungeboard on this trade...one of these days, you will catch me right! Hugs!

Mel said...

OMG what a swap!
I would love the wee chance as have none of this fab stuff but scared to buy it!
How about i swap you eh 2 stamps of your picking??
Hugs melly xxx

Linda S. said...

Hi Crystal, We have typed to each other before, but this is the first time I have offered you a trade. I have two seperate things to offer.
#1 Offer: Melissa Frances Crystal Clear Stamps. Never been opened. Set of ten stamps. I cannot find a name on the set, but I will describe it as all Fleur-de-Lei, (sp) and I can see some flowers in the designs as well.
#2 Offer: Stampin'Up! Build-A-Bear Workshop "Beary Best Friends" set of six individual red rubber foam mounted stamps in the original clamshell box, including the wood blocks and index sheet. Has never been used. Hope we can work something out. My e-mail is ls4atwindstreamdotnet

Stef H said...

oh i LOVE this!

i have a xyron cheetah 4" with refill and 3 sizzix texture plates...

daisies / paisley
weave / distressed
squares / friend

hugs :)