Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Going Grey Challenge Fairy Tales

Good Morning Everyone Happy Tuesday!!! Its time for another fun and fabulous Going Grey with ScrapCreations Challenge. This weeks challenge is Fairy Tales and of course to use Basic Grey....We have a FABULOUS sponsor this week.....


Click HERE to Visit

Come on over and play along to win a fabulous prize from this wonderful company!!!!!

For my creation today I used this darling Louby Loo image called Princess Shona....This image is super cute!!! I also used the Basic Grey Pack Pack Olivia...I really love the colors in this pack and thought pink definitely suited a princess!!! Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!


I thought this sentiment from Inky Impressions worked perfect with this image....There are a few little princesses in my life I could give this card to....Hope you enjoyed my creation today!! For more inspiration on this challenge stop by and visit my lovely DT sisters!!!

Kristen
Kim
Mary
Peggy
Lori
Jackie



I also wanted to let you know that Whimsy Stamps is having a huge SUMMER CLEARANCE SALE starting today!!! WOOOOHOOO!!! Everything is 25% off store wide until August 31st!! Come on over and check it out HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!!!


34 comments:

Lorie said...

So, so pretty! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY Princess.

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous Princess card Crystal, love your pretty layout and the punched border edge, take careX:)

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a stunning card for all little princesses.
Any little girl would be happy to recive this xx

Lynn McAuley said...

Masterful coloring on this sweet princess!! What a delightful card, Crystal!!

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous card, love the cordouroy buttons on this.

Tracy said...

A beautiful dreamy creation, it's perfect Crystal.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Crystal!! Isn't she ADORABLE!! Gorgeous work girl!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty card for a little girl! Love the buttons.

Kristie W. said...

A perfect pretty in pink Princess! Fab card :)

Maria Matter said...

oh she's lovely Crystal!!! What a fabulous princess card...Beautiful!!!
love these BG papers too! :)
hugs & blessings!

CraftyC said...

She's so sweet, a beautiful card Crystal!
Clairex

Kimmarie Baker said...

Pretty Princess and soft colors!

marilynprestonn said...

Hey Crystall, just stopped by to say hie and say wow about this little cutie pie princes of yours!!! Sure love the little buttons too.

Kindly, Peggy...long time no see! hugsxo

Stef H said...

oh wow! that is one gorgeous princess! well, actually, the card is gorgeous!!!! love it.

the cricket is NOT in my house thank goodness tho' they say "a cricket IN the house is good luck". but he sure is noisy - lol.

have a great day!

hugs :)

Marlene said...

Awww..she's gorgeous!

Sue said...

Hi Crysatl
aww gorgeous card, super cute image,pretty papers & embelies, sue,x

Danni said...

Oh how pretty and sweet! Love the buttons you used!! Wonderful card!

Monique said...

Adorable card Crystal...I love the border and those buttons.. TFS!!

Tammy said...

Awww she is sooo cute Crystal!! I love all of her blond hair!! Gorgeous colors and the corduroy buttons are fantastic!!

Pat said...

How precious! Love the little buttons too... really pretty design.

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable!!! Hey, I tried to e-mail you but it came back saying the e-mail addy was no longer valid? You won my CUtting Cafe' blog candy! Can you e-mail me and I will send it to you? Hugs!

Jessica G. said...

Adorable princess, beautifully colored and with such a perfect color combo! Gorgeous border punch, too -- I really like how you used it to detail the edge of the card!!

Jodi Collins said...

She is precious Crystal! The sentiment is PERFECT!

Kerri said...

This is gorgeous, girl! I love that beautiful princess, and your coloring looks fabulous!!! Soooo pretty!:)

Christine Riley said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the layout and soft colors and you know I love anything to do with fairy tales :) Love the image and layout. Gorgeous!
Hugs, Christine

Lynn Mercurio said...

Adorable princess card...lovely colors and cool embellishments.

Beth said...

Cute princess image and wonderful card creation Crystal!

Jacilynn said...

soo cute! Love it.
x

Jodi said...

Crystal, she's adorable!! I just love how you manage to use your embellishments so well. I have to try and do the same.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Angelwood said...

She is just so precious! What perfect sentiment! hugs, Angela

Peggy said...

This is so pretty Crystal. I love the layout you used and the pinks. Very delicate. Great job.

Mary C said...

Your princess is so pretty Crystal. I love your choice of BG paper on this card. You are right that saying is made for this card! Great job on the challenge this week!!!!!

Kristen said...

Your proncess came out fanastic....she is colored wonderfully!