Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trade it Thursday!!!


Good Morning Everyone Happy Thursday!!!! I hope everyone is having a SUPER week!!! I want to thank everyone so much for the trade offers last week. The person I chose to swap with is Melly!!!! WOOHOO please email me at crystalkbk30@gmail.com so we can swap addys. Melly traded me any two stamps of my choice...Thanks Melly for the AWESOME trade.

For this week I have decided to take the week off...OOO NOOO I have not had a chance this week to go through my things and put a swap together. So I will for sure be back NEXT WEEK for another fun trade....

But in the mean time I wanted to share with you my new found blogging friend Nicole Brenna is ALSO beginning to post trades..we are now partners in crime..LOL!!! ...She will be hosting a trade bi weekly on Thursdays...She has a new one going on NOW....If you get a chance you should visit her blog HERE and check it out!!!! Here is a picture of her trade!!!




Thanks so much for stopping by today see you next week for another fun TRADE IT THURSDAY!!!!



4 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

You've started something now Crystal! Have a great day, take careX:)

Deb Neerman said...

OMigosh, everyone's Trading! We may never have to buy anything ever again! As if ...

Mel said...

Hee Look what you've started petal!
But it is such a fabby idea!
Thanks for picking wee me and hopefully the stamps will be with you soon!
Hugs melly xxx

Marlene said...

Everyone deserves a break every now and then. Enjoy yours! :)