Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Trade it Thursday!!


Good Evening Everyone, I am posting my Trade it Thursday a little earlier tonight...teehhee I have two other posts going up for Thursday so I wanted to go ahead and put this one up!!!



Last week I only had one offer on my Halloween Combo Pack (picture shown above) so I have decided to keep this trade up for one more week....For all the info on this trade please visit HERE. Just leave a comment below if you have something you would like to swap!!! I will then NEXT Thursday post a swapping partner!!!

This trade will close August 25th at Noon Eastern Time!!

I can't wait to see what you would like to trade!! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope everyone has a GREAT evening!!!


No comments: