Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meljen's New Release Thursday/ Important Whimsy Store Information


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday!!! Guess what today is, its time for another fun NEW RELEASE from Meljen's Design over at Whimsy Stamps. Today I will be showing you this fun new set Little Layered Flowers. I chose one of the flowers out of this set to paper piece!!! This set is sooo fun and fabulous!!! There are so many gorgeous flowers in this set..... Check out the STORE for all Meljen's Wonderful Designs!!! Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!


I decided to make a round card today and use a color combo from the new Stampin Up color wheel. Let me say if you haven't purchased the color wheel yet, it is def a MUST HAVE. I love it!!!! It has awesome combos plus I can carry it in my purse for matching up other designer papers when I am at the store!! OOOO it has all the colors that are available now right at your hands...That is super cool for shopping and matching up papers....I just had to share that with you guys!!!

I just got word from Denise that the Whimsy Store Website is having major server issues. Please read the letter below for all information.

As many of you know, the Whimsy Stamps Online Store has been offline for the past few days, as we have been upgrading our hosting server to support all of our great customers, and the increased demand we have been experiencing over the past few months. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience this has caused you. We greatly appreciate your patience and support.

Our tech support team has been feverishly working to make the transition, but an issue that occurred with our store during the transition has forced us to do a full restore of our database. The good news is they will be able to get us back online - the bad news is it may take as many as 7 to 10 days to do so. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and promise that while we may not be online, we are still working to serve our customers.

All orders placed before the server switch have been shipped and/or are pending shipment. We are waiting on custom orders which should be here on Friday, September 17th. Those orders will be shipped immediately. If you have ordered digital stamp products and you did not have access to retrieve those files, please email us at whimsystamps@gmail.com and we will promptly send you the files via email.

Lastly, if anyone would like to place an order while we are offline, you can email us at whimsystamps@gmail.com and we will send you an invoice through PayPal and process your order as soon as possible. Digital stamp orders can be filled via email and I can ship out rubber stamp products. If you are willing to email orders, we are more than willing to provide you with the best customer service possible to get you what you need.

We do have many exciting events and promotions planned for the coming weeks at Whimsy and we are determined to not let those plans be affected by this…let's just call it… a mess! We will continue to bring our customers new digital and rubber stamps and we will be back better than ever! Please hang in there with us, check for updates on Facebook and our Whimsy Inspirations Blog. We will post any new updates as soon as they are available.

Thank you sincerely for your continued support and patronage

Sincerely,

Denise

Hope you enjoyed my creation today!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday!!!

Here's the Recipe

Image - Whimsy Stamps - Meljen's Designs - Little Layered Flowers I printed on designer paper, cut out, and added buttons to the centers.

Sentiment - Misc from Stampin up

Paper - Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories - Nesties, Liquid pearls, Tiny pearls, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Buttons, Tempting Turquoise Ink for Sponging



31 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Those colors are fantastic together. Love it!

Carin McDonough said...

Gorgeous card Crystal, I love that colour combonation! :)

Justine said...

Beautiful, love the color combo and congratulation on being featured in the new monthly magazine publication

Cassie said...

Ooo Crystal, I love that you paper pieced those flowers, and those buttons are the perfect embellishment to them ;D

Silvie Z said...

Oh, Crystal, this is beautiful! Such a gorgeous card with awesome color combo! And love those big flowers!
Hugs,
Silvie

Stef H said...

omword, crystal! this is gorgeous!!! wow! i love it! the colors are just fantastic! and the whole card is beautiful! wow! wow! wow!

hugs :)

Lori said...

Crystal this is sooo beautiful, I love love love circle shaped cards!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty card! I love the paper piecing and the buttons in the center.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh girl so so PRETTY, i {ADORE} ROUND CARDS.

Joan Ervin said...

This is such an adorable round card, Crystal, and your little flowers are sooo beautiful!!! Love that awesome color combo, too!!! Thanks for the tip about the color wheel...sounds pretty cool!!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Oh Crystal! I love this round card with the flowers! Great colors! WOW!!

Kerri said...

This is just beautiful, Crystal!!! I love those flowers and the circle card layout! That is a great tip about the SU color wheel. I'll have to check it out:)

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, I never make shaped cards, but I love seeing them and really like this color combination.

jen said...

This is great, Crystal! Love the colors & shape! :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I love circle cards and yours is absolutely GORGEOUS! Fabulous card, Crystal! :)

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Awesome! Love the circle scallop card, great colors!!!

Grace said...

Oooooh Crystal I just love this!!! I love the paper pieced flowers and the GREAT color combo!!! Love the round card too!!! Super details!
Hugs,
Grace

Sue said...

Hi Hun
gorgeous card, luv the colour combo, fabulous design, sue,x

Deb said...

this is so pretty Crystal, that flower image is precious and so love the circular card! hugs Debx

Allison Rankin said...

Super shaped card...those flowers are adorbs!

Tracy said...

I love this colour combo and it's a really beautiful creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Crystal. I love getting comments from you. You brighten my day. I love these flowers. They look great paper pieced. I love shaped cards. This color combo is stunning.

ButterflyEars said...

ooh!Crystal I love the round card and those pretty little flowers with the button centre. I really liked you colors for this card too.

Christine Riley said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the color combo and I love the elegance.
Hugs, Christine

Monique said...

Wonderful Crystal!! I love these round cards fantastic colors.. You Rock!! Hugs :)

maddy hill said...

gorgeous Crystal ! and what an awesome colour combo ! That colour wheel sounds fab .
hope Denise gets the site sorted , i am so unlucky with my pc , its always being naughty !
love
maddy x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Crystal! I do love your colors and the circle shape. Gorgeous use of the flowers girl!! You so rocked them!!
hugs,
Chris

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautiful Crystal...I just love these colors together and those wonderful flowers! This is really stunning.

Jodi said...

Love this shaped card you made and those pretty flowers too!!
Hugs
Jodi=)

1LuvnMama said...

Wow Crystal! Luv how you made this card using your nesties! The flowers are pretty and absolutely luv the colors too!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW I love those flowers. They work perfectly with the circle shaped card!! Great color combo.