Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Meljen's Release Thursday!




Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday!!!! Its time for another GREAT Meljen's Weekly Release over at Whimsy Stamps. Today I would like to share with you a card and a little matching treat tote I made with this DARLING NEW image Patchy Ghost. He is such a CUTIE and perfect for those Halloween Cards. Make sure you check out the other fabby new releases HERE. Hope you enjoy my creations today!!!






I just loved how this sweet set came out and I just ADORE this NEW Meljen's image. The sweet little candy tote was something my niece showed us how to make at a Stampin Up Workshop. I loved the one we made so much I just had to make one again!!! If you have a moment check out her blog HERE for some great inspiration!!! The little candy tote has Velcro to open and close I just love this cute little design!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday!!!!

Here's The Recipe

My Card
Image - Whimsy Stamps - Meljen's Digi Collection - Printed on Cardstock, Colored with Copics and added some white sparkle chalk
Sentiment - Misc
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, SU Designer Paper
Accessories - SU Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Black Pearls, Nesties, Spider Dress it Up Button, Googlie Eyes

Tote Recipe
Su Designer Paper, Black Ribbon, Martha Bat Punch, Bling, SU Oval Punches, Misc Sentiment

24 comments:

Debbie said...

Ever so sweet Crystal, love the combo of card and bag. That ghost is just super, I don't do many Halloween items but this looks fab. Debbiexx

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. I love that little itty bitty spider.. Wish my real spiders were that cute.. This is such a cute card Crystal.

Christine Riley said...

This is so sweet, Crystal, I love the cute ghost and I love your card. Great papers and colors! Love your little tote too, what a cute little gift set. Love it!
Hugs, Christine

Patti J said...

Oh...my...goodness! Now, THAT is one very darling ghost! I don't have too many Halloween type stamps, but I love this one! Wonderful gift set, my friend!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Crystal this is fantastic I love how you slipped the ribbon in between you two die cuts on you fun ghost card! The matching bod id to cute! Have a great day Beth

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is just so super cute!
Hugs
Tanya

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so FUN!!

Allison said...

he is wonderful Crystal, lovely creations
AllisonX

Tammy said...

WOW Crystal this set is adorable!! I love the little treat tote! Fantastic image and colors!!

Dawnll said...

These are just adorable,love that cute ghost.
You always have the yummiest papers

Gretchen said...

How cute!! I love that DP and the spider button on the card! That ghost is a cutie too!

Diane said...

Super cute Crystal!

Betty Wright said...

Too cute and fabulously done, Crystal! Totally spooktacular! Did you know you have a spider on your bow! LOL!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome set Crystal!! I love your colors, the ghost and the treat box!! That rocks girl!! I love the spider and your punching!!
hugs,
Chris

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Crystal!!!!!I your set!!!!!love the combo of card and bag. That ghost is just super! The bat and spider are too cute!
hugs from Meghan-Chris's dauter

Anneke said...

Hi Crystal!!
What a wonderful giftset!!
Love the beautiful combo you have used :)
Hugs Anneke

Carin McDonough said...

Oh Crystal that is just gorgeous, I love both of them! :)

Marlene said...

How ADORABLE!! Love the papers you chose to go with this...beautifully done!

Grace said...

Oh my goodness Crystal how cute is this set! I just love the little tote and that patched up ghost is just too sweet! Just adorable!!!

jen said...

Lordy bees those are cute, Crystal!!! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute little Set Crystal!!! The ghost image is so fun!!! Hugs ~S~

Donna said...

Awww that's so super cute Crystal, and I love the little bag to go along with it. Fabulous job
hugs
Donna xx

Anonymous said...

AWW! Crystal, this is just beyond CUTE! I love it!! Love the fun gift set, the papers and that darling happy ghost!! You always make the images look their best!! Have a great weekend!! HUGS

Monique said...

Super cute set Crystal.. Love the ghost image and that creepy spider on your bow lol.. :)