Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

YNS Scrapfest News!!

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Tuesday!!! I have some news to share with you today about Your Next Stamp!!!!!

Your Next Stamp will be at ScrapFest Oshawa 2010 (Canada) this weekend (15-16 October). To celebrate, Karen is offering a 10% discount voucher for those attending the show! Simply print out this voucher and present it at the YNS Booth to receive 10% off your purchase of YNS stamps!


The Your Next Stamp DT also have a very special blog hop planned for this coming Friday (October 15th) where we will be showcasing a VERY special stamp! The stamp will only be available for a very limited time and will be at an amazing price with free shipping to boot, but we can't tell you anymore than that right now as it's top secret! So be sure to pop back here on Friday to hop along with us, see this extra special stamp, and be in with a chance to own it yourself! Any crafter who isn't able to grab this stamp will definitely be disappointed. As I said, it's only going to be available to buy from the YNS store from Friday and for a VERY limited time and I'm positive you'll kick yourself if you miss it!



Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a fabulous TUESDAY!!!!



2 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Hi Crystal, hope you had a wonderful weekend. I can't wait for the blog hop!
Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and
I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice practices and we are
looking to swap strategies with other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.


Feel free to visit my webpage - continue reading