Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

December Issue of Paper and Pixels

Whimsy New Release Kenny K Hop Click HERE

Good Morning Everyone Happy Sunday!! WOW is everyone ready for Christmas??? I am finally finished shopping still have a couple packages going out Monday and some wrapping to do but the shopping with all the crazy people is done..LOL!!!

Today I wanted to share with you my project I made for the December Issue of Paper and Pixels. This is a FREE magazine so if you would like to sign up click HERE!! You will really enjoy all the different crafting articles in this magazine. I have to say I LOVE it and there are so many fun ideas and the writers are just FABULOUS!!!

I decided to make a fun New Year's Project for this months issue!!! Hope you Enjoy!!!



For a complete how to on this New Year's Set stop by and sign up for this Free Magazine HERE!!! Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!!

22 comments:

Jeanette Timmerberg said...

Wow it´s a wonderful set it looks so precious.
Hugs Jeanette

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
fabby project me fav drink to boot, do luv me asti, gorgeous set hun, glad you all sorted now, sue,x

Karen Wilson said...

Gorgeous!!! I really love this idea!

Tracy said...

It looks so wonderful, gorgeous make Crystal, fab colour and setting.
Happy Christmas
Tracy x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Crystal!! I just love your black and white color combo and your elegant design!! Beautiful glasses!! You rock gf!!
TTYT!
hugs,
Chris

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow what a gorgeous set hunni :o)
Have a fabbie christmas!!
hugs and xxx

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally awesome idea Crystal! Love the black and white theme too!!! Happy holidays...hugs ~S~

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a fun and festive New Year's gift set! That bottle of Asti sure looks good! ;)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh WOW GORGEOUS!!

Michele Roos said...

Such a wonderful project Crystal. Hugs Michele x

Anneke said...

Great new year cards Crystal!! :)
Hugs Anneke

Darlene said...

You amaze me girlfriend! Yes ... I already downloaded my copy and was reading all about this project ... VERY COOL!! I'm so proud of what you've accomplished in the crafting world in such a short period of time! YOU GO GIRL!
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Michele Kovack said...

This is fabulous! LOve black and white.....so classic!

Christine Riley said...

What a gorgeous, elegant set, love it!
Hugs, Christine

Vicki G said...

Such an Elegant Project Crystal~ Merry Christmas to you and your family~

Hugs

Vicki

Joan Ervin said...

What a wonderful New Years project, Cryastal....sooo elegant with the black and white!!!! Hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas!!!

Kerri said...

Oh this is so fun! I LOVE those glasses! The black and white combo is gorgeous, girl!

Grace said...

Oh wow Crystal what a fabulous New Year's party set! So creative my friend! I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy blessed new year!!!
hugs,
Grace

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS!!! Happy Holidays!!

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous set Crystal!! The black and white are perfect for a New Year's celebration! I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas!
Big hugs, Tammy

Anonymous said...

What an awesome set!! Where do you come up with these ideas! Fabulous! You can't go wrong with the black and white color combo! Awesome my friend! big hugs, Angela

Stacy Morgan said...

Great New Years set up! I like the black and white.