Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Outlawz Anything Goes Challenge


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday!!! Come on over and join in the fun over at Outlawz, this week we are having a Challenge Showdown....!!! With lots of sponsors and a ton of ways to win prizes!! Come check it out HERE.

Today over at the POM challenge is Anything Goes and a western theme is optional.....also this challenge is no copics or promarkers!!! For my creation today I used this ADORABLE image from Whimsy Stamps in the Meljen's Digi Collection. His name is Get along little doggie....He is just SOOOO cute and worked perfectly for my Western Themed Creation!! Hope you Enjoy!!!




He is just sooo fun, I colored him with my prisma pencils and gamsol. I also created his lasso with hemp twine from Stampin Up. I added these fun Western Stickers to complete my creation!! Hope you likey!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a FABULOUS Thursday!!!

Here's The Recipe

Image - Whimsy Stamps - Colored with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol, cut out and popped up

Paper - Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Expresso, Real Red

Accessories - Hemp Twine, Western Stickers by Reminisce, Flat Back Brads ( I think that is what they are lol)



35 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i love this! that dog is too cute, that lasso is perfect and the whole thing is just fantastic!!! it's a joy to see all your wonderful creations - and ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! when i grow up i wanna be like you!

hugs :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Awwwwww I love your SWEET puppy.

Jodi Collins said...

This TOTALLY makes me smile girlie! LOVE the wanted poster and he is SO cute! FAB lasso too!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This card is so cute, Crystal!! I love Meljen's images, and he is just darling! I love the way you put this all together, and adding the lasso is fabulous!! TFS, my friend!!

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww fabulous card how cute is he, great design, sue,x

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable!! I absolutely love this card, sweet friend!! Hugs, Sabrina

Jacilynn said...

oh very cute! love this little doggie.
:)

Danni said...

Love this!! How fun and cute! Fabulous job!!

Tammy said...

Awww Crystal I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this!! That pup is so cute and the sentiment is fantastic!! So fun!!

Allison said...

love it love it
AllisonX

Beth said...

Great card Crystal! He is very cute - love the lasso you made!

Julia Aston said...

How can this sweet little puppy be an outlaw?!?!? what a fun western card Crystal!

Patricia Garcia said...

What a fun card Crystal, love the cute image and the lasso, just the perfect touch!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Lynne in NI said...

Coool doggie Crystal and I LOVE his little lassoo!

Kimmarie Baker said...

OMGOSH! What a fun card! I love how you created it all and the lasso. tfs

Marlene said...

Awwww!! That puppy is SO CUTE!!! What a fantastic card!

Maylee said...

O my, he is soooo cute! Love the lasso and the sentiment font! what?! no copics?! that's a toughy to go back to colored pencils heehee!

Lynn McAuley said...

I LOVE dogs!! What a fabulous card, Crystal!!

Anneke said...

Hi Crystal, what a funny card!
I love it :)
Hugs Anneke

Sylvia Blum said...

awww... not only is the stamp image too cute but your coloring is fab and the whole card is a piece of art! love love love this!!!!
{{{hugs}}} Sylvia

Monique said...

LOL... Love this Crystal. I love the lasso twine... Well I may be a tad rowdy.. I rode a electronic bull once.. !!! lol...Have a great weekend GF!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how darling Crystal! I just love the rope and your design. So fun!!!!!
hugs,
Chris

Dawn B. said...

What a sweet dog. Love this card. One of my fags you have done.....

Amy Johnson said...

Awww, how adorable! What a fun card! I love the title and the 'wanted' background. CUte lasso too!

Patti MacLeith said...

Crystal, this little dude is so sweet! I LOVE his rope!!

Carin McDonough said...

OMGoodness that is soooo cute, I just love the western theme and your lasso! :)

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Crystal. Love the image you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x

Allison Rankin said...

This rocks my world...that twine is brill here! And that puppy is too cute!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my, Crystal...this is such an adorale card!!!!! The little pup is sooo cute and I love how you added the lasso!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! This is so darn CUTE Crystal!! LOVE the fun lasso and your "wanted" sign is just perfect!! :) Trying to get over my sickness and just wanted to see what you've been up to sweetie!!HUGS

Kristine said...

HA!!! OH my goodness... this card is FANTABULOUS!! Love everything about it Crystal, you are so creative!! *Ü*

wendyp said...

how cute!!! love the use of the twine for the rope!

Tanya S said...

Heehee,so adorable!!He's so cute.I love the rope.Great card hun!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

How adorable! I love that little doggie!

Bev Gerard said...

Hush up!!!
Reminds me of a toe-tappin' country song ... probably perect for some two-steppin' fun!

~Bev