Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Your Next Stamp Challenge - Feeling Blue



Good Morning Everyone Happy Wednesday!! Its time for another fun Your Next Stamp Challenge. This weeks challenge is to Use lots of the color blue on your creation!! For my creation today I used this ADORABLE image Space Boy and the fun sentiment that comes in this set!! This set also comes with two darling aliens!!!! He is just sooo fun for those birthday cards!!! Hope you Enjoy!!



I decided to create a scene for my cute space guy...heheh I used lots of blue for the night sky and added these fun stars and punched out a moon!!!

As always, we have 2 fabulous prizes for you to win:

1. Winner – one lucky winner will be chosen by random.org to win $10 in YNS Stamp Bucks (to spend on YNS stamps) and the Winner Blinkie to proudly display on their blog!

2. Top Pick – one lucky entry, chosen by the YNS DT, will win $5 in YNS Stamp Bucks (to spend on YNS stamps) and the Top Pick Blinkie to proudly display on their blog! [NB You must use a YNS stamp on your creation to be eligible to win the Top Pick prize].

We’d love to see you use a YNS stamp on your challenge card/creation, but if you don’t have one, then you can still join in and be entered into the prize draw (but please only enter one non-YNS creation per challenge). As our challenge runs for 2 whole weeks you have plenty of time to hop on over to the YNS Store and pick up some of these cuties yourself! And if you do use a YNS stamp on your challenge card/creation, you’ll be entered into the prize draw TWICE and be entered into the Top Pick draw – that’s 3 chances to win!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!!

Here's the Recipe

Image - Your Next Stamp stamped in Memento Ink , cut out, and Colored with Copics (SCACD Has the new color pack of copics and they are available NOW WOOT)
Sentiment - Your Next Stamp stamped in Memento Ink
Paper - PTI White, Night of Navy, Summer Sun
Accessories - Confetti Stars, Twine, SU Circle Punch, Bling



26 comments:

Anneke said...

Ooh WOW Crystal, your card is amazing!! And so cute with al these stars :) Hugs Anneke

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is darling Crystal!! I just love the background you created with the stars!! Amazingly cute!! You sure rocked this space boy!!
hugs,
Chris
TTYS!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! Love the stars in the night sky! Fabulous Crystal! hugs, Angela

Patti J said...

Crystal, this is SO much fun!!!! Love it!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute image and card! I love all the stars!

Shauna K said...

oh my gosh, this is so cute!!! totally lovin all the stars, that lil astronaut, and the whole "scene" you created is just fabulous :D

Patricia Garcia said...

Love the scene you created, those stars look fantastic!! Cute little space boy too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Lori said...

So fun, my boys would love this!

Maria Matter said...

awww, this is so sweet Crystal!!! love the idea with the stars! fun & fabulous!
hugs & blessings

Monique said...

What a fun Boy card Crystal.. Love your twine and all the stars to wish from :).. and I wish for spring!!

Anonymous said...

Way too cute, love all those stars!
Hugs,
Peg

Anonymous said...

AWW!! What a really sweet creation this is hun!! I LOVE those stars everywhere and your use of blue REALLY rocks girl!! Cute design!! TFS! HUGS

Tammy said...

Oh Crystal your little space boy is sooo CUTE!! What a fun, fun image and I love the background!
Hugs, Tammy

Deb said...

oh wow, this is so cute and so clever, love it! hugs Debx

Jodi said...

Oh he is just too cute girl!! What a great card, it's perfect for a boy!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hello sweet friend, let me just tell you, your little space boy is so cool!! What an amazing card!! Hugs, Sabrina

DG said...

Super Adorable! I love the twine and the stars so much. I also just love how you colored him. Totally perfect for the Blue Challenge.

Marlene said...

Super duper CUTE...love that twine!! Such a neat use for it. The stars look pretty nifty too, all popped up.

Jacilynn said...

too stinkin cute! love it Crystal

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super duper cute, Jaci! I love this! :)

Jeanette said...

This is adorable Crystal! What a sweet little scene you have created.
Hugs Jeanette xxo

Kerri said...

This is so adorable, Crystal! I love all the stars and fab twine treatment! CUTE!!!

jen said...

Ah! he's too cute!!!

Mary Duffek said...

OH my goodness...This is the most adorable card ever! Love all the starts and your sweet layout. Simply Fabulous.

Anne said...

Your card is just gorgeous Crystal! I love that color combo myself ;) Beautiful work!!

Hope your weekend will be fab!

Hugs, Anne