Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Whimsy Sneak Peek Day Four!!!


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!! My kiddos were on spring break this past week and the weather was blech and the very last day yesterday was absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I really hope these nicer tempetures stick around!!! Today is Whimsy Stamps Sneak Peeks Day Four, Today we are showcasing Meljen's New Release Stamps and these fabulous images will be available on April 13th...WOOT!!!! The big day is almost here and you don't want to miss this fabulous release!!!!! For my creation today I used this ADORABLE new image Little Fairy Friend!! She is just soooo sweet and this is only one Meljen's Image that will be available April 13th!!! I also used this FANTASTIC banner pennants die available NOW at Whimsy... This die cut is fabulous and so easy to use!!! Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!




Isn't this die just so fabulous???? It is soooo much fun!!! For my creation today I also used this fabulous designer paper Tickled Pink by My Minds Eye!! I love these fun cheerful colors in this pack!!!


If you would like to see some more sneak peeks of Meljen's New Fabulous images check out my dt sisters blogs for more eye candy!!!!


Beate, Chris O, Dawn, Debbie, Donna, Iris, Jackie, Patricia




Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT Monday!!!


Here's The Recipe


Image - Whimsy Stamps- stamped in Memento Ink, and colored with copics

Sentiment - Stickers

Paper - PTI White, My Minds Eye, Bermuda Bay

Accessories - Sewing Machine, My Minds Eye Bling, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Nesties, Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Whimsy Banner Die




25 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is so super cute, Crystal! I love the banner and twine treatment! :)

Cassie said...

What a fun new image, Crystal! The banner is the perfect touch :D

Mary J said...

How STUNNING Crystal! Lovin' that new die - gotta have it!!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Eek this is fabulous!
Hugs
Tanya

Debbie said...

Fab card Crystal,love your little banner,Hugs Debbie x

Patti J said...

I always enjoy your creations, Crystal!!! This is such a fun new image! Love the banner, too! Beautiful work, my friend, as always! Hugs....

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Crystal!! This is just toooo cute!! I love your colors and wonderful layout!! The banner is awesome!! Beautiful job with this image girl!! Smiles, Vicki

tilly said...

What a super cute card you have made Crystal... and loving the banner detail as well, gorgeous fairy
Tilly

Marlene said...

Fantastic card, Crystal! Cuteness abounds!

Dawnll said...

To stinkin cute!!!
Love that banner and the colors are perfect

Allison Rankin said...

Super banner on your card and sweet image!

Dianne said...

Too Cute!!! I love the banner - it just finished off your cute image.

Hugs,
Dianne

Sue said...

Hi hun
fabulous card,great image & colouring, lovely papers & design, luv the bunting, sue,x

Linda . J said...

Wow Crystal this is just beautiful, love your design and the banner and image are so yummy, love those papers.
Hugs Linda

Cindy Haffner said...

I love that banner FABULOUS!!~

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie! Love your wee banner too!

Tammy said...

Awww Crystal this is sooo SWEET! I LOVE that banner!!! Gorgeous colors and papers! Happy Monday!
Hugs, Tammy

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors on this and the fun banners Crystal!

mommyof5kidz said...

ADORABLE Card!!!!!!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!Awesome job!I love the coloring and the paper is amazing!
Hugs,
Chris

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous card! I love the banner!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hey girlie, your card is absolutely awesome!!! I love those fun colors and that fairy.....so cute!!! Thanks for always making my day a happy day!!! Hugs, Sabrina

Maria Matter said...

oh this is fun Crystal! love this darling image and your sweet banner!!
hugs & blessings

Unknown said...

Stunning and gorgeous Crystal! Love that paper and the image is just too cute! Hugz Colleen

Patricia Garcia said...

What a fun card, I love this image and the pretty colors you used. Have a great day my friend!!

Hugs,
Patricia