Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Outlawz Challenge Sentiments Only!

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Wednesday!! I hope everyone is having a great week!! I am having a pretty good week, though my mojo and creativity has flown out the window..LOL! Maybe its summer fever who knows.....sometimes you just need a break I guess. Well thank goodness I had some creations done before I hit Mojo rock bottom teehee! :))

Today I would like to share with you the creation I made for Monday's Outlawz Greetings Challenge. This weeks challenge is to only use a sentiment and no images. Well I decided to use one of Whimsy's Fabulous Party Mini Letter Seals and Whimsy's super fun banner die!!! Hope you enjoy my creation today!!Link

(Click on the picture for a better view)

For my creation today I used this awesome new My Mind's Designer Paper Life of the Party , I just love these new papers!!! I also used this fabulous White Seam Binding, available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT Wednesday!!!

Here's the Recipe

Sentiment - Whimsy stamps stamped in Memento Ink
Paper - My Minds Eye, PTI White
Accessories - Whimsy Banner Die, Sewing Machine, Stick Pin, Marvy Circle Punches, Seaming Binding Ribbon, Misc Stickers. twine

19 comments:

Debbie said...

Very nice card Crystal. Love the bunting, it's veryu in vogue a the mo. Debbiexx

*Vicki* said...

OOOH wow girl!! LOVE your yummy papers and your banner looks awesome!! Those stick pins are the perfect touch my dear!! Really rocked this card hun!! :)

Brenda said...

Fabulous card!!! LOVE the banner for your mom! Perfect paper choice. Love it!!
hugs, Bren

Monique said...

How fun... I love the banner... I still have not tried to make one on any of my projects but you have inspired me :)...Love the stick pins too !!

Sharon Keanly said...

Just love your card honey. Absolutely stunning! That banner is so popular right now. Hugs Sharon xoxox

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love that adorable banner. Super cute design. :)

Anne said...

Oh this is so pretty, what a cheerful card with that yummy DP
Anne
x

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!~

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is cool Crystal I love the sentiment only take!

Marlene said...

Such a pretty card.....gotta love the banner!

Kerri said...

I love those papers too!!! Such a fun card, Crystal! I love the banner and your gorgeous bow with the stick pins! Fabulous:-)

Tammy said...

This is sooo cute Crystal! I love your fun paper and that banner is AWESOME!!

DoodleDee Designs said...

Awesome card!!! I love that banner - so beautiful.

Gerri Herbst said...

Just love that banner. Wonderful card. Thanks for stopping by today. I do appreciate it. take care, gerri

Patricia Garcia said...

Crystal this is so adorable, great use of the banner and perfect papers too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Sarah-Jane said...

Loving bunting too Crystal! it is soo in vogue right now too, I can't seem to get enough of it! and such pretty papers to go with it, great card :-)
Hugs xx

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So fun, I like like like the banner. Very cool and super cute.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOVE the banner!!

Patti MacLeith said...

This is definitely a favorite of mine, Crystal! I love the banner. I've been staring at my new pennants punch from SU for a few days now. Time to get it goin'!