Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge

Inky Antics Blog Hop Click HERE

Good Morning everyone, Happy Friday!!! I am soooo glad the weekend is almost here and its a long one, I am due LOL!!!! Today I would like to share a creation with you that I made for the current Your Next Stamp Challenge. Kerri our very talented DT sister came up with this AWESOME sketch to follow....

Isn't it GREAT??? Here is what I came up using this fab sketch!!!

Link
AWW I just LOVE this darling image Kite Flying Fhiona and the adorable matching sentiment!!! She is just soooo fun for those spring creations, I also used this FABULOUS designer paper by My Mind's Eye Fly a Kite :) I LOVE these new papers from My Mind's Eye the lime twist collection is AWESOME!!!

OMG LOL I just noticed a little piece of redline tape backing is on my card at the bottom, must of got there somehow off my messy desk hahahhah please ignore it, its not on my card now LOL!!!

Of course we’d love to see you use a YNS stamp on your challenge card/creation, but if you don’t have one, then you can still join in and be entered into the prize draw (but please only enter one non-YNS creation per challenge). As our challenge runs for 2 whole weeks you have plenty of time to hop on over to the YNS Store and pick up some of these fun images yourself! If you do use a YNS stamp on your challenge card/creation, you’ll be entered into the prize draw TWICE and be entered into the Top Pick draw – that’s 3 chances to win!

Stop on over and join in the fun at OUR BLOG using Kerri's Sketch!!! We would love to see your creations!!! Thanks so much for stopping by today I hope everyone has a GREAT Friday!!!

Here's The Recipe

Image - Your Next Stamp - Stamped in Memento Ink and colored with Copics, Cut out and popped up
Sentiment - Your Next Stamp - stamped in memento ink
Paper - PTI White My Mind's Eye
Accessories - Sewing Machine, Bow Easy, SU Ribbon, Oval Nestie, SU Border Punch, Pearls


22 comments:

Carin McDonough said...

BEautiful card Crystal, I love the colours and the papers you have used, they are just so happy and fun! :)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is so FUN! I love this DP paired up with Kite Flying Fhiona. Have a wonderful weekend!

Mary J said...

I ADORE this Crystal! I am lovin' these YNS images - do you know if you can buy them in the UK pls?

Anneke said...

This card is adorable Crystal! So sweet my friend :)
have a great weekend!!
Hugs Anneke

lynnhl28 said...

Bright and cheerful card. I can almost feel the wind blowing the kite. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

So SWEET Crystal!!~

Angi Barrs said...

Soooo super cute. Love the little girl and her kite. :)

Dana said...

Super cute!! Your dp and layout are absolutely perfect and your coloring is amazing!
Hugs~
Dana

Tracy said...

What a fun and colourful card, and an adorable one too. Hope your well hun.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 wacky women said...

Absolutely adorable card, Crystal
Such a sweet image,love your design and details!!

Karen x

Deb said...

gorgeous card, so love all the papers and layers and adorable image!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hey girl, your card is so super sweet!! I love that DP and your cute design. Oh, don't let me forget your amazing coloring! Hugs, Sabrina

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Oh Crystal! This is just wonderful...I love that girl. Plus you always seem to get the perfect paper, colors and design. Have a great weekend!

Joan Ervin said...

What a super sweet Fhiona image, Crystal...fabulous coloring, papers, sketch, and details, too!!!!

Brenda said...

This is darling! I love the stitching,and that lovely green ribbon!! love the image, just an awesome design!!!
hugs, bren

Bev Gerard said...

What a fun card! Love the sketch, and especially what you've done with it, Crystal!

Have a great weekend!
~Bev

Unknown said...

Such a adorable card, Crystal! This is a cutie!

Kristine said...

awww... so cute! love everything about it =) sorry its been a while since visit. i was trying to get ahead in my dts cause i had hand surgery - again. takes a while typing 1-handed but wanted to explain. thanks for stopping by the other day. i missed your gorgeous creations.

question- who made your watermark for your cards? love it

Tammy said...

OMG Crystal this is ADORABLE!! What a fun, sweet image! Fantastic coloring and sketch!! Too cute! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Crystal this is marvelous I love the bold bright colors you used with this fun image!

Jodi Collins said...

This is ADORABLE girlie!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

You ROCKED Kerri's sketch!!