Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Inky Antics September Blog Hop!


Welcome to the Inky Antics Blog Hop!!!! The blog hop starts today and ends on Sunday, October 2nd at midnight Central time. Please visit each DT members’ blog to view their projects and leave a comment for each designer. The more you comment, the better your chances are to win. (Limit one comment per blog, please). One person’s name will be drawn at random to receive a fun Inky prize pack. The winner’s name will be announced on the Inky Antics blog next Monday, so remember to stop back and see if you’ve won.

Today the Design Team is sharing with you fun and fabby creations using the Honey Comb Paper Pads and varies Stamp Sets that go along with these FABULOUS pads!!!

For my first creation today, I would like to share with you a project I made using this AWESOME Honey Comb Paper. This project was featured in the September's Inky Antics Newsletter....Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!!!!!


(Please click on the picture for a larger view)

Generally the email newsletter project is created exclusively for subscribers, but Jackie didn’t want you to miss seeing my honeycomb cake if you haven’t subscribed already. (You can sign up for it at the bottom of the main Inky website or on the right sidebar of the Inky blog. If you would like to see exclusive projects made with Inky Products, come on over and sign up!!!!
To receive the complete instructions to the honeycomb cake that was featured in September’s issue, email Jackie directly at inkyantics@aol.com. and she would be more than happy to send you the instructions!!!

For my next creation, I would like to share with you a card I made with the totally adorable Cupcake Birdy Honey POP Clear Set (11026mc) and the fabby colors of HoneyPOP paper Magenta and Ivory!!! Hope you enjoy!!!




I can't even explain how much I LOVE these sets, they are soooo fun and so easy to do!!! There is a step by step tutorial and a video tutorial on the store website if you would like to take a peek before you purchase these fun products!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, YOUR NEXT STOP ON THE HOP IS THE VERY TALENTED KERI!!

38 comments:

Anneke said...

Ooh WOW Crystal!! This is really amazing my friend!!! Love this :) So beautiful and fun!
Hugs Anneke

Mary J said...

What fun stuff Crystal! Brilliant!

jessica said...

WOW!! can not express how blown away I am with that honeycomb cake! That is amazing!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Susie said...

Beautiful card - fabulous design.

Unknown said...

Fabby projects my friend!
Wow wow and wow about that cake!
You are so creative! :)

Hugs,
True :D

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Awesome project and card!

Shalady said...

Wow! Such great talent! I love your cake and card! What a fabulous job! I'm officially inspired! :) Thanks for sharing!

Jackie Wamhoff said...

You already know how I feel about that amazing honeycomb cake, Crystal. The cupcake birdy card is just adorable, too! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with Inky. :-)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

WOW! That cake is AMAZING!!!! I love how much texture and shape each layer has! And the card is sooo cute!

Brenda said...

Fabulous card!! I just recently watched a tutorial on this honeycomb stuff. I love how you used it!!
Hugs~Bren

Shauna K said...

oh my goodness- loving these!! how fabulous is your lil cake with the honeycombs and LOVE the color combo and lil cupcake in the card :D

Patti J said...

Yikes! Would you look at that wonderful cake!!! Girl, that must have taken you DAYS!!! Beautiful job, and I so love the cute card! I must find some of those stamps and honeycombs!!! Hugs...

CheckerBeads said...

wow! the cake is amazing, and the card is great. thanks for sharing!

Anne

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Wow Crystal your honeycomb cake is spectacular! Adorable card as well.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh how FUN!!~ Love your CREATIONS Crystal!!~

Diana N. said...

What a cute birthday cake! I simply love it. Great card too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! That little cake is such a clever idea girlie!! :) Your card is so very sweet too!! Such brilliant designs and coloring on the adorable images too!!

Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Debbie said...

Love the papers you used on your card. Very cool.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Awesome shower cake and card, Crystal! :)

Sue D said...

Oh My! What an awesome use of the honeycomb paper!
Very cute card too.

Sara I. said...

oh gf, this is FAB!!! LOVE those papers in those colors - gorgeous paper tearing and bow!!

Carin McDonough said...

Wow Crystal the cake is awesome and the card is just gorgeous! :)

Marlene said...

Your projects are always so craftastic! I'm lovin' today's entries! That cupcake in the middle of the card when you open it up is just priceless!

Silke Ledlow said...

Crystal, your card and project is FABULOUS! You are so creative :) !!! The cake is the BOMB for sure...hugs ~S~

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwww Crystal these are both awesome projects, what fantastic creations, gorgeous images brilliant work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Barb said...

Both of your creations are wonderful. Your cake is such a clever and original use of the Honeycomb papers. Thanks for sharing.

stamping sue said...

First your honeycomb cake is just terrific! the card is adorable and I like the colors.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Nicki Olsen said...

Wow Crystal!! I love your honey comb cake!!It looks so realistic..at first I thought you had glued candles on top of each other!!!I LOVE that honey comb paper!!!
Your card is SO cool!!I love the chick and the little pop out cupcake is so cool!!!
hugs,
nicki

Tina said...

That big cake you made from the Honeycomb gets a big "WOW". Amazing! And I love the card you made with the magenta and ivory honeycomb colors. Great job!

Irene said...

Wow! That cake is fantastic...and the bird and cupcake really sells the new products!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow Crystal, these are all gorgeous ... I'm lovin that honeycomb stuff!!

Tammy said...

Both of these are so cute Crystal! I LOVE that honeycomb cake!! Sooo fun! And your little birdie card is adorable, great colors!
Hugs, Tammy

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love both of your projects girlfriend but I really love the cake!! Awesome!!
hugs,
Chris

Basement Stamper said...

I love the little cake you created, it's so cute! Love the cards as well, especially the bird one-so clean and crisp.

Tammy C. said...

Love the card & that birthday cake is great!

Monique said...

Oh My Goodness I totally (heart) this!! Very creative!! Love it!!Love it!!! Love it!!

Patty said...

That cake is just crazy & amazing! And your card is really cute! I have several of these sets, they are easy, and I do love the fact that you can use them with or without the paper!!

peifert88@gmail.com

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly gorgeous creations. Especially that cake. Honeycomb paper? Yikes...looks scarey. Your projects are amazing Crystal!