Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Saturday!!!! WOW Its been another week since my last post, I will be posting a lot more this week :) Today I would like to share a creation I made playing along with My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. I really adore their images and wanted to play along with this weeks challenge. Here is the sketch we were to follow.....



Isn't it great??? Here is my card I came up with using this sketch, hope you enjoy!!!




AWWW isn't she just a doll??? This is one of the sweetest Pure Innoncence stamps for Fall, I think she is soooo cute!!! The only thing I did different on the sketch is add this bow :) I also paper pieced this cutie and colored her up with copics.....I also played with a new setting on my sewing machine for the border of the card, I really like that sewing design :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!


Here's The Recipe - Image - MFT stamped in Memento Ink and Colored with Copics, Sentiment - MFT stamped in Memento Ink. Paper - PTI White, Stampin Up Fall Flowers Designer Paper (retired) love this pack for fall, Accessories - Sewing Machine, Fun Fibers, Pearl Brad, and a Glitter Pen


22 comments:

Sharon said...

This is a super sketch Crystal and what a delightful card. Just love it! Enjoy the weekend honey, hugs Sharon xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous sketch Crystal,and I love your card with that sweet wee girl...so cute. Love the bow it's gorgoeus..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cassie said...

Hey Crystal! How lovely! That little PI girl is one I've wanted for a while. . .I may have to get it now ;D

tilly said...

a super sketch and such a little cutie pie, her dress is lovely paper pieced... I love your stitching and that fab bow, enjoy your weekend
Tilly

Allison Rankin said...

Beautiful in every way...a sweet image, a perfect mix of papers and a lovely color palette!

Maria Matter said...

this is darling Crystal!! fab stitching, love to seeing it on cards. beautifully done hun!
enjoy your wknd!
hugs & blessings

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS job on the sketch Crystal!!~

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super adorable, Crystal. I love the colors you used with that sweet image. :)

Beth said...

She is very cute Crystal! I still have lots of those papers in my stash too! Great card!

Dawnll said...

I actually popped in a couple days ago to see if I missed a post..lol
My google reader has been funky and not giving my feeds.
Glad to see you are OK and that you shared this cutie, I so love stitching on projects.

Deb said...

this is so pretty Crystal, love the layout and your stitching is fabulous!
have a great weekend, Debxx

Lynn Mercurio said...

So precious Crystal. Such a cute autumn image and super coloring and I just adore her paper pierced dress. Awesome job.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh Crystal I absolutely adore this card. So cute. I love that PI. Great papers. I love how you used the sketch.

Patti J said...

OMG Crystal - this is so stinkin' adorable!!! Love it! You've rocked that bow, my friend, great card!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

awwww, your little PI girl is sooo cute, Crysta,...you did a fabulous job with the sketch and I love how you apaper pieced her dress...perfect bow, too!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Love your layout and card design! Beautiful card as always, Crystal! hugs, Angela

Kristie W. said...

Awesome card, Crystal!! Love the soft colors of the paper you used and how you gathered the ribbon at the top. I adore the PI stamps too :) :)

Tammy said...

Awww Crystal she is sooo SWEET!! I love that image and her paper pieced dress! Awesome stitching and design!
Hugs, Tammy

Tracy said...

Hi Crystal
A really fabulous design, love your image and colouring too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Stacy Morgan said...

Simply adorable!

Shauna K said...

too adorable! love the LO with the sentiment on the side and the great color combo!!! :D

Lesley said...

What a pretty card Crystal! I love her paper pieced dress and the addition of the ribbon! SO cute! Great colours too.
Hugs,
Lesley