Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Victoria Case for SCACD New Release Blog Hop!!!



Welcome to the Victoria Case for SCACD Street Views and Classic Retro Crew Blog Hop!!! If you have arrived here from Kim's Blog you are in the right place if not you might want to start back at the beginning at Elaine's Blog so you don't miss anything along the way!!!

Right now the new Victoria Case for SCACD stamps are available to purchase woohoo!!!! Here's a bit of info about this new release!!!

The Street View Collection which has 4 wonderful stamps plus 1 free image and sentiment only when you buy the set and...

The Classic Retro Crew Collection which also has 4 fabulous stamps plus 1 free image and sentiment only when you buy the set!!

For my creation today I used two of these awesome images Sass&Swagger and Couture Avenue that are now available at SCACD!!! Hope you enjoy!!!


SCACD VC Oct Hop 1 - Crystal

SCACD VC Oct Hop 2 - Crystal

SCACD VC Oct Hop 3 - Crystal
Link

Aren't these images just AWESOME???? For my creation, I decided to do something a little different and make a slide out card :) I could attach a gift card to the insert and give this as a gift...I just thought these two images would make such a fun card together!!! I really loved how this turned out and these images were way too fun!!!!

Don't forget for our international friends you can purchase these images at Quixotic Paperie!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, Your Next stop on the hop is the VERY Talented Danni
Link

23 comments:

ike said...

That is a beautiful creation. I love your colours. SUPER :-) xx

Mary J said...

How super Crystal! Just love that colour combo and how you created teh scene!

Unknown said...

Crystal you rocked this girl! What a very cool and neat card! Gorgeous g/f!!

Patti J said...

SQUEAL!!! Crystal, this is awesome! I love everything about it! Great work, my friend!!! Thanks for sharing - hope your day is delightful :)

Alexandra Lundgren said...

What a fabulous idea!! This is perfect and they work so well together to make the pull out card! LOVE!!!

Kerri said...

OOH, I LOVE your slide out card! Those images are fabulous and I love the colors! This gives me a great idea for a card I need to make a soon to be 18 year old:) Thanks for the inspiration, girlie!

Dawnll said...

What a fun design with the slider. I think this girl is adorable.
Love the color choice sweetie.

Kim said...

Crystal this is absolutely FABULOUS! I LOVE how you have put these two stamps together! Gorgeous work hun!!!! And the little purse charm is the perfect touch! LOVE!!!
Luv & Hugs~
Kim

Anonymous said...

HI Crystal!! WOW, this is really adorable project girl!! LOVE the soft purple colors and sparkle!! Awesome design sweetie!! Hope you have a great weekend!! HUGS :)

Beth said...

Great slider card Crystal! I really like how you put all the elements together on this! Great colours too!

Deb said...

oh wow, I so love your slider card, what a fabulous design and so love all the images and details!
have a fabulous weekend, Debxx

Lorraine said...

What a beautiful slide out card, Crystal! And love your coloring of Sass&Swagger and Couture Avenue!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a beautiful creation! I'm lovin your new stamps!

Carin McDonough said...

Wow, two super cute sassy cards, I just love them both! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is great. I love the tag. TFS.

Danni said...

How clever!! Totally awesome!! Love this!

Shauna K said...

such fun cards!! the popped up elements on each card are perfect and loving those ribbons!! have a fabulous weekend, Crystal :D

marilynprestonn said...

They are cool! Love the gift card idea using the stamps store! LOL You are so good at matching your colors Crystal. Love the whole feminine feel of this. :)Peggy

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Crystal!! I LOVE the images and your beautiful color combo!! Awesome design and coloring! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Shazza said...

cool cards!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

HI Gf!! Sorry I have been MIA! The storm really threw us through a loop. Our power has been going off an on! UGH! I have missed you!

Your creation is gorgeous!! Such a beautifully colored image and I adore the pastels you used. Great scene!
hugs,
Chris

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!!! This is sooo cute, Crystal....the girl image is sooo adorable and I love how you added the houses to the pull out...awesome design, gf!!!!

derry said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.