Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Last Day for the Cyber Sale at SCACD!

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday, Just a quick reminder that today is the last day of the Fabulous Sale Susana is having at SCACD!!! Come check out all the GREAT deals, and get them while supplies last!!!!

Some of these sales include:

All NEW 6" x 6" paper pads on sale 15% OFF - HERELink

All Embossing Folders 25% OFF - HERE

All Tonertex 25% OFF - HERE

Selected 2011 Spellbinders 15% OFF - HERE

Selected Flower Soft 20% OFF - HERE

Select Epiphany Craft Tools *ONLY* 15% OFF (accessories not included in sale) - HERE


Thanks so much for stopping by today, Have a GREAT Monday Everyone!



1 comment:

derry said...

I've never know about this topic. It’s really interesting to read.. I like this blog to know about new things. Thanks for this.