Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

SCACD New Release Today!!!


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Sunday!!!! Guess what is going on today??? A BRAND NEW Fairy Release at SCACD!!! Stop by and check out the store blog for a full list of designers showcasing today and to see some FABULOUS new images!!!!

Today I would like to share a creation with you that I made using one of the ADORABLE Fall Flora Fairies by Carmen for SCACD.... Today SCACD is releasing the NEW Spring Fairies by Carmen for SCACD so I thought it would be fun to also showcase the Fall Set as well :)

Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!!



(Please click on the picture for a larger view)

Isn't she darling??? I just LOVE these fairies!!! When you stop by and check out the NEW RELEASE today, stop by and check out these fairies too HERE...its such a GREAT set!!!

For my creation today, I decided to use one of my all time favorite Bo Bunny Paper Packs Gabrielle , I just love these colors and the butterfly design just went so perfect with this sweet image. Also to make her sparkle I used some of my Stickles :) Those dots on the all white butterfly and the butterfly centers are liquid pearls...Have you tried these???? They are fabulous and an easier, less expensive way to add pearls to your cards :)

I hope you enjoyed my creation today, Don't forget to stop by the SCACD Store Blog to see the beautiful new fairies!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, Have a GREAT Sunday everyone!!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Bloggers - Wings and Things, PaperPlay Challenges - In Stitches, Southern Girls - Sparkle, Cards and More - Stripes and Pearls, Shopping Our Stash - All that Glitters, Sparkles or Shine

Here's The Recipe

Image - SCACD - stamped in Memento Ink, Colored with Copics, Stickles
Paper - Bo Bunny PTI White
Sentiment - Misc SU stamped in Memento Ink
Accessories - Pearls, Liquid Pearls, Sewing Machine, Stickles, Small Doily, Butterfly Punch



26 comments:

tilly said...

loving this card Crystal, the papers are great but I love the stitching.... I love to use the liquid pearls as well, beautiful fairy
Tilly

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!!! Too sweet!! I just love this fairy and your coloring is perfect!!! Love it!!!! Great stitching and papers too!!!

We have left for Virginia!! We will be coming back on Wednesday!! TTYS!
hugs,
Chris

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just adorable. I love it hon such a gorgeous card. Hugs

Desire Fourie said...

Crystal, this is the cutest. Love the colours, the fairy and of course the cute butterflies.
Hugs
Desire

Bastelfalter said...

Ein tolles Kärtchen, sehr schön umnäht, klasse!
Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Cards und More.
Viele Grüße
Bastelfalter

Julia Aston said...

Hi Crystal! what a sweet fairy - love the colors you used on this and the awesome doily die cut!

Mel said...

Oh Crystal, this is absolutely adorable. Lovin' your papers and that image is so cute.

Lorraine said...

This is beautiful, Cyrstal! Love the colors and the beautiful stitching!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

What a cute little fairy! Great card, Crystal!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty Crystal! I love the colors and sparkle! And those liquid pearls are cool...I have them in lots of colors!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is just beautiful, Crystal. Your coloring is so perfect and gorgeous. :)

Dawnll said...

She is a cutie for sure.

Stef H said...

oh she can come to my garden anytime. she's gorgeous! fabulous color combo, that doily is gorgeous and i'm with you on the liquid pearls... absolutely love them.

your coloring is spectacular!

hugs :)

June Houck said...

Soooooo cute, Crystal! I adore your sweet image and card. Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.

Michele Kovack said...

What a sweet card this is!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh she is sooooooooooooooo cute Crystal. Love the colors you used and love that die!

Stempelhexe said...

Eine sehr ansprechende Karte ist das geworden, gefällt mir sehr.

LG
Ulla

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute is she! Wonderful design and coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

1CardCreator said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love all the layers!

Tammy said...

Oh she is beautiful Crystal! I love that sweet image and your coloring is gorgeous!! Awesome papers and colors! I just purchased some liquid pearls, so I can't wait to give them a try! Yours look fabulous! :)

Kerri said...

She is so pretty and your card is GORGEOUS! So many beautiful details!

patty said...

lovly card, thanks for enjoying us at CARDS und MORE, hugs, Patty

Mandy said...

Crystal your card is absolutely gorgeous, your stitching looks fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our stitching challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Alica said...

great papers and colors too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Total niedlich, eine schöne Karte....

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Cards und More.

Einen lieben Gruß von Andrea

Unknown said...

Crystal! Can you tell I am playing catch-up! Adorable card and the butterflies and sentiment are PERFECT with the image! Hugz