Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Summer Lovin


Good Evening Everyone!!!! Happy Monday :)))) I wanted to share with you tonight this ADORABLE NEW image Slice of Life Peeker by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD!!! I couldn't wait to ink up this cutie and share this creation with you!!! Hope you enjoy!!!


Isn't she just sooooo SWEET???? You just have to check out this new release if you haven't yet!!! Stop by the store HERE to grab your new peekers today!!!



Lots of New PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE AT SCACD!!!

New Martha Stewart molds- HERE

New Martha Stewart clay- HERE

New SHEETmetal, which can be embossed in most die-cutting machines- HERE

New Tim Holtz embossing folders and diffusers- HERE

LOTS of new 6x6 paper- HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today, Have a GREAT Evening Everyone!!!

 

8 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh what a fun fun image, I can almost smell the juicy watermelon!
You coloring is wonderful
Thanks for sharing sweetie

Chrissy said...

She is just so adorable Crystal...gorgeous colouring, so bright and vibrant...beautiful...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Karen Wilson said...

Love the new blog look!! I am loving this image to, she's ADORABLE!!!

Shauna K said...

how adorable!! oh my goodness :D loving the fun summer colors and the twine flower is the perfect embellie!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Very summery indeed Crystal. Adorable!! Gorgeous coloring and design my friend. Very cheerful!
hugs,
Chris

Mary J said...

OMG, that is ADORABLE! Love this Crystal!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet image Crystal. Love everything about your card and the colors are gorgeous! Hope you are well, hugs, Angela