Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Tag



Good Morning Everyone, Happy Sunday!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!! I had a crafty day yesterday, made lots of goodies :) So today I decided to share with you this summer tag I created using some awesome shells by SCACD!! Hope you enjoy!!!



Aren't these shells terrific??? These are from the set black canvas shells set, I just LOVE these for summertime!!! Come check out all the fun Mixed Media Stamps by SCACD HERE!! For this creation  I also used the fun summertime paper pad by Echo Park Splash!! I just love this color combo it is definitely one of my favorites....To make this tag I started off using the long nesting rectangles by Spellbinders.... these are just the PERFECT size for tags!!!

Before I let you go I wanted to let you know there are MORE new products at SCACD!!!

Three New Paper Pads By Teresa Collins with coordinating Washi Tape and Clear Stamps!!!

Lots of New My Mind's Eye Paper Pads

Glitz Paper Pads

Thanks so much for stopping by today, Have a great Sunday Everyone!!!

Here's The Recipe

Images - SCACD stamped in Colorbox Inks
Sentiment - Misc stamped in Black Stazon Ink
Paper - PTI White Cardstock, Splash by Echo Park
Accesories - Nesties, Bling, Misc Ribbon, Waves die by My Favorite Things, Cuttlebug Embossing folder

4 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Crystal!! This is so pretty, I would love something like this. Love the colors to. Hope you're enjoying your summer!

Unknown said...

beautiful and so summerey...if thats even a word lol!!! sassyx

Patti J said...

Hay you! This is beautiful! The waves are so pretty - the colors are gorgeous, and I can't imagine anyone who would not love to receive this! Thanks for sharing, sweetie! I miss you in measures of oodles - hope you are okay!

Lori Aragon said...

Hey Crystal! I saw your post on fb and had to have a closer look at this BEAUTY! Fabulous job sweetie!!! LOVE the colors and design with the waves and awesome ribbon :D I know I haven't been a very good blogger... hoping to pop in a bit more often in the future :D

Have a wonderful week!
xoxo