Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

glitter-graphics.com


Good Afternoon Everyone!!! I wanted to wish everyone a Happy St. Patty's Day and share a card to all my blogger friends wishing you a wonderful St. Patty's Day!!! Hope you enjoy!!!







HEHEH I just LOVE Riley the moose, I just had to use this cutie for my card today!!!! Hope you enjoyed my creation, Have a GREAT day everyone!!!!!

Here's The Recipe

Image - Riley the Moose, stamped in momento ink and colored with prisma color pencils and gamsol
Sentiment - Misc
Paper - SU Basic Black, PTI White, SU Green, Misc Designer Paper
Accessories - Nesties, Shamrock Punch, Lots of Stickles, Scallop Punch, and Bling



1 comment:

Patti J said...

Happy St. Pat's to you too, Crystal! Your Riley is so cute, and I've loved your last few cards too! Hope you are well...hugs!