Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Friday, August 2, 2013

SCACD New Digital Release Day!!!!


Welcome to the SCACD New Digital Release Blog Hop!!! If you have arrived here from Christine's Blog you are in the right place, if not you might want to start at the beginning of the hop Alex's Blog, so you don't miss anything a long the way!!!

Today SCACD is formally premiering the SCACD Digital site by adding over 35 images designed by Carmen Medlin!!! Carmen's range is fun, fresh as well as elegant and will have something for everyone. Susana has added quite a few never before seen Fab images as well as taken some classic past rubber stamps and turned them into digi for this release.


Want this badge?

Today I would like to share two creations I made using these fabulous new digital images. The first card I created, I just had to do something a little different. Hope you enjoy!!!!





Oh my goodness is she FABULOUS??? This cutie's name is Rock and Rollers. What makes this image that much better, is you get this FUN matching sentiment when you purchase her. When I first started coloring her up, I knew I just had to go with a coffee themed card. Coffee makes me a very happy wife LOL!!! I just LOVE this sentiment!!!

For my next creation, I used the adorable image Lilia, she is NOW AVAILABLE in digi form..I just.LOVE THAT!!! I hope you enjoy my creation using her!!



Isn't she just so beautiful??? For this creation, I also used many products you can purchase over at SCACD as well as all the NEW DIGIS AVAILABLE TODAY!! 

I used the following products to create this card!!!

BRAND NEW Lilia image
Black Memento Ink for stamping 

Check out all these FABULOUS products over at SCACD!!!

Before I let you go today, I just have a few reminders

Reminder to Our International Friend: As you know, SCACD has stopped the sale of physical items. However, International customers can now purchase SCACD Digital images only J

If you loose your way on the hop today check out the Store Blog for the entire list.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Your next stop on the hop, is the very talented Melanie!!!!

22 comments:

Elaine Hughes said...

Fab, Crystal!

Julia Aston said...

What fun bright and colorful cards Crystal! these digital images are so sweet!

stampingtink said...

Both cards made me happy! They're both colored so beautifully and so much fun! Love those rollers and that sweet fairy is perfect for so many thing! Both just simply fun and delightful!

Hugs,

Susan

Anneke said...

lovely cards Crystal! HugS Anneke

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Crystal, both are wonderful. I think you making a coffee themed and shaped card is perfect. I love out of the box thinking!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word girl!! These are so adorable!! I absolutely ADORE that little monster image with those beautifully colored slippers! Thanks for making me smile today and have a wonderful weekend friend! HUGS :)

Danni said...

Awesome creations!! So cute and pretty!

Tanya said...

great cards Crystal

Delphine said...

Fantastic creations! You have showcased both images beautifully! Hugs Delphine xx

Bev Gerard * TexasGrammy said...

'Rock & Rollers' is the bestest morning giggle I've had in a while, Crystal! What a cutie pie .... and I'm brave enough to say that I remember those days of having coffee with with rollers in my hair! YIKES! Such a cute card!

~Bev

Unknown said...

Your cards are so much fun! I love them both :)

Karen Wilson said...

Omgosh, these are awesome, Crystal!! Love the first sentiment lol!

Tammy said...

Fabulous cards Crystal!! I love both images and the beautiful bright colors, awesome coloring too!
Hugs, Tammy

Susana M said...

Hi Crystal
Definitely like old times and wonderful cards just Heart em :D
Your efforts on the SCACD Hop are very much appreciated!!!

Patti J said...

What fun! Love these images, and you've just brought them to life! Beautifully done! Hugs...

Unknown said...

Super duper cute, Crystal!
Sorry I haven't been visiting much. I have been so much with the three kiddies and work! Hope you are doing well!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Crystal, these are all marvelous designs. I'm so impressed with your expert coloring...such a talent you have!

Stef H said...

oh that frog is hilarious. looks just like me only i'm not as green - LOL.

the fairy is simply stunning! love the bright colors.

enjoy the weekend!

hugs :)

Kathi said...

Both cards are wonderful! Great coloring and design on both of them.

I must say that the first card made me giggle. I just love those slippers!

Mary J said...

They are both brilliant Crystal! I do love the first though - what a fun image!

Unknown said...

I love both of your projects! They each really capture the feeling of the images. Great sentiment on the first one and I especially love the colors in the second :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Chrissy said...

Two fabulous cards Crystal, the little girl is just beautiful and your card is so pretty...and I love the monster..how cute is that.

luv CHRISSYxx