Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day After Stamping!!

Good Morning Everyone!!! I couldn't wait to post the cards I made last night with my good friend Denise! She is my neice by marriage but I so consider her as a great friend. I could not wait to stamp in her new stamp studio. Wow it is so nice you got to go check out her blog and see pictures. http://www.papercuties.blogspot.com/ It was so nice to stamp away from home and a little break from so many interuptions with my children! I got two challenges done and I cased one card from Cards Magazine. Hope you like all my creations. Thanks for visiting me today!!


Here is my first card. I made this for the weekly challenge over at http://www.iheart2stamp.com/ I needed a birthday card today for a little boy so I wanted to use these cute little monsters from October Afternoon. Isn't he just too funny!!! I was inspired by the colors from the designer paper from October Afternoon. Hope you all like it.


Here's the recipe

October Afternoon Little Monsters Clear Stamps
October Afternoon Designer Paper
Old Olive Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Tangerine Tango Cardstock
Image was colored in Copics and I sponged the edges with old olive ink
Momento Black Ink for Image
Old Olive Ribbon
Clip from Stampin Up
Scallop SU Punch
Circle SU Punch
Setiment from Hero Arts
Popped Up Image and Setiment with Pop Dots
Glitter Pen


Here is the next card I made. This was for Color Throwdown #45. I was supposed to use Chocolate Chip, Pink Passion, and Green Galore. Go check their weekly challenge on Wednesdays they have great color combos here's the blog. http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/


Here is the recipe


A Little Somethin' Stampin Up Set
Stampin Up Heart Punch
Pink Passion Cardstock

SU Chocolate Chip DP
Green Galore Cardstock
Pink Passion Ink
Green Galore Ink
Chocolate Chip Ribbon
Misc. Button
Scallop SU Border Punch


Last but not least the cased card I did. I just love this paper and her design I had to case this card. It was created by Dawn McVey. I found it in June's Issue of Cards Magazine! Mine is a little different but not too much!! Hope you enjoy!
Here's the recipe
Whisper White Cardstock
Hand Drawn Designer Paper from Stampin Up
Chocolate Chip Ribbon
Misc. Buttons
Square Punch
Happy Birthday Setiment is stamped in chocolate chip ink.
All squares are popped up with pop dots
Thanks everyone for stopping by!! Have a great Sunday!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning, Crystal! I love all your new creations. Love the colors, especially the one with the squares.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, I love all your cards.

Anonymous said...

WOWZER Girl!! You sure did do so much stamping!! YEAH!! How fun!! These are ALL adorable!!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Great use of colors and great cards Crystal...as always!!! :)


Hugs,
Kimberly

Denise Young said...

Yeah... your cards are adorable. I wish I had some of the mojo you did last night. I'm still looking at the one card I tried last night and still not liking it much. I can't decide if I want to tear it apart and start again. yuck!

Danni said...

You've been busy!! Love them all but especially the monster!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Awesome Crystal...these cards are fantastic...and lucky you to stamp in such an awesome space. I popped on over to your neice's blog and WOW...it's like a whole entire studio. ah...someday! :)

Grace said...

Oh I love them all! How fun to be able to stamp with a friend! My DD and I have tried to stamp together but between bumping into eachother in the room I share with my grandkids when they are here... it's a small room and has all their toys and mine too... so between that and all the interruptions we usually do not get much actual stamping done! I love all these creations!

Barbara said...

All of your cards are just delightful!!! Such fun! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you back again next time!

Jamee said...

nice cards! that little monster is cute!

Jacilynn said...

soo cute! I love the monster paper and image. I have some of this in my stash! Great cards.

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Wow Girl, you have been busy!! LOve all of these cards-- especially the alien monster one--ADORABLE!! Love the new look of you blog, too!

Ali Dantre said...

Aww crystal...these are fab hunni. you're always so busy! do you have more hours in the day than us in UK pmsl

As always sweetpea. Just beaut.

Hugs
Lisa.xxx