Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In-color Butterflies


Good Afternoon Everyone! Today I did a card for color challenge CC224 over at splitcoast stampers. Today's color combination was Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, and Summer Sun. OO I am really going to miss those two in-colors. I stocked up though so I can still get some use out of them..LOL!! These colors are great for summer...it is 85 degrees here today...woowee here in Ohio that is pretty HOT!!! Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek.
Here's the recipe
Great Friend SU Stamp set stamped in Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Summer Sun
I stamped images twice and cut out and popped up the butterflies
Sponged background with Tangerine Tango Ink
Oval All SU Set stamped in Tangerine Tango
I used the oval SU punch and scallop oval punch for setiment
Tangerine Tango Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Pacific Point Cardstock
White Ribbon tied with yellow string
Orange Bling
3-D Dots for layers
Glitter Glue for Butterflies

12 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, I love those butterflies, Crystal. I love butterflies, period. hehe. That's a nice layout too.

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect, I love your butterflies.

Stef H said...

now if they only chose something other than the summer sun! but this is gorgeous and those butterflies are fabulous.

hugs,

Jodi said...

This is a very pretty butterfly card!! Love all the colors and your layout!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Crystal....this card is gorgeous girlfriend! Beautiful butterflies!! NICE! :)

Denise Young said...

I like it a lot. I like how you combined the two stamp sets as if they were meant to go together. "Butterflies"- love them.
Have a good day at work.

Crafty Bee said...

Hi Crystal, I have popped over to see you from my friend Lisa's blog (Allissa Designs Cabin) and I have also become a follower too. Its been lovely seeing all your wonderful creations, they are so nice. I love the butterflies too, they are a favourite of mine.
Take care, have a lovely day, Sandra x

Amy Johnson said...

Oh Wow! What a fabulous card! I love those butterflies. And what a great color combo. I wasn't home yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to play the color challenge. I'll have to play it now! Love that color combo!

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Crystal, fab card! beautiful colours together. Loving the butterflies poppet.

Hugs
Lisa.xx

Anonymous said...

Crystal, this is so beautiful!! I love the colors and the way your wings pop out on the butterfly! :) TFS!! HUGS

Jacilynn said...

I love all the butterflies and the sponging. Gorgeous!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Stunning, Crystal! :)