Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Roses are Red!!


Almost Friday everyone!!! Wow this week just flew by. I actually got to make another card this evening, my kids swam all day so they are quite tired and went to bed early... so I got some time to myself to stamp. I would never leave my stamp room if I didn't have so many other responsibilites!! HAHA!! My neice gave me this cute image from Whipper Snapper, I just had to play around with it. This image caught my eye as soon as I began stamping some images from her stash!! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak. Have a great night everyone!!
Here is the recipe
Whipper Snapper Shopping Bag of Roses Stamped in Momento Ink. I colored the image in copics, colored another image to cut out the flowers to pop them up. I used Christmas Green Flower Soft to be more "eye catching"
Whisper White Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Old Olive Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Misc. SU Dp
Old Olive Ribbon
Black and White Prima added a Basic Grey Button and misc. string
Misc. Paper Clip
I used a computer generated setiment and inked the edges
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Lots of 3-D dots for the top panels, roses, and primas

13 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is amazing Crystal great job! BR-T

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin all those layers, so pretty.

Crafty Bee said...

Hi there Crystal. This card is fantastic, I love all the layering, it sets it off beautifully and to top it off with that gorgeous image. Very classy.
have a lovely day, Sandra x

Anjou Krelovich said...

So pretty Crystal! Love all the layers!

Ann said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and layers!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I just love this!! Gorgeous layout and colors and ALL!!! Fabulous girl!! Love that flower too!!

Denise said...

STUNNING!! This is one very pretty card.

Dawn B. said...

This is a great image Crystal. What a super stamp to get. I like these colors together. My son has been swimming each day too. I love the earlier bedtime.

Gram E. Bear said...

Awesome! Love all the layers and the dementions with the pop-ups. Great color combo as well. Have flower soft on my list. Notice a lot of people using it. Really looks nice with the roses. {{{hugs}}}

Fern said...

Love how you layered this...

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

All of the layers are fab, Crystal! Awesome card, girlie! :)

Beth said...

this is beautiful, Crystal!!!

Ann Kranitz said...

Gorgeous card with all of those layers!!