Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Pink or Blue




Good afternoon everyone, WOW its Monday again :) Today I would like to share with you a creation I made using this weeks My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.  This week we were to use this lovely sketch!!


 I decided for my creation, I would flip the sketch!!! Hope you enjoy my card!!!





I just adore these sweet A la Mode Stamps.....I used this cutie Oh Baby, I just love the sweet sayings that come in this adorable set!!! Also for my creation I used one of My Favorite Things Die-Namics Loopy Bloom. I just adore the look of this flower, and I just love the way these cut in my Cuttle Bug, so nice and very easy.... I added some ribbons around it to give it an extra pop :)

I never seem to have baby cards laying around when I need one...So I decided to use this cutie for this sketch so I would have one handy. This image is just so perfect for those baby cards!!! Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Have a GREAT Monday Everyone!!!

Here's The Recipe

Image - MFT stamped in Memento Ink and Colored with copics
Sentiment - MFT
Paper PTI White, Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon
Accessories - Sewing Machine, Stickles, Loopy Bloom Die by MFT, Scallop Punch Stampin Up, Ribbons, and Pearls



2 comments:

Danni said...

This is just so darn cute!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Crystal! Hmmm...wonder why we don't make more baby cards? Never have one when I need one! Hugs...